Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I get wanting to know why but is it because you care about the wellbeing of the person or are just nosy? Often times a person leaves suddenly because they are embarrassed or hurt or feel they aren't being treated nicely, shouldn't they be allowed to do so without having to explain this?
  • stevefromtherock
    stevefromtherock Posts: 1,150 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I get wanting to know why but is it because you care about the wellbeing of the person or are just nosy? Often times a person leaves suddenly because they are embarrassed or hurt or feel they aren't being treated nicely, shouldn't they be allowed to do so without having to explain this?

You're right, I guess we care about the person's well being and that's why we want to know?
  • AliNouveau
    I really wonder if it's just a need to just know everything? Will you care about their well-being in a month? Did you care enough about their well being to get a contact outside of here? When it boils down to it we're all just little pictures on each other's phones, maybe we get a glimpse into their lives a bit but unless you really connect you will always just be little faces on a website
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

You're right, I guess we care about the person's well being and that's why we want to know?

I think it's really sweet you are such a caring person.. If you have plans to leave can you let me know? .. so I can say goodbye. I'd miss you 🙂
  • stevefromtherock
    edited May 2019

I think it's really sweet you are such a caring person.. If you have plans to leave can you let me know? .. so I can say goodbye. I'd miss you 🙂

Of course Ali, also if you should leave would you let me know? I'd miss you too 😊
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Is someone leaving soon?
  • stevefromtherock
    I'm staying, how about you?
  • stevefromtherock

Of course Ali, also if you should leave would you let me know? I'd miss you too 😊

I thought that it was Ali who posted it but it was actually Jo..it's late and I'm still awake 😆
    That doesn't mean that I wouldn't miss you Ali 😊
  • AliNouveau
    Would you believe most likely I'd just go? Wouldn't my close friends know what was up and isn't that just the way the world works?
  • AliNouveau
    Does anyone want to take my boy to see fireworks?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Is Canadia having a holiday?
  • AliNouveau
    Would you believe it is Victoria day?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Do you know that Victoria is my youngest daughter's middle name?
  • Liftingat58
    Liftingat58 Posts: 508 Member
    Does anyone know when Victoria was Queen?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Might she have been Queen of the United Kingdom between 1837-1901?
  • AliNouveau
    edited May 2019
    Wasn't it during the Victorian era?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Wasn't the style in the Victorian era so beautiful?
  • AliNouveau
    Why was that wooed? Did people really love the Victorian era that much?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,050 Member
    Why does the icon for woo seem to contradict a woo?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Woo's are just not understood , dont you think ?