One day with?

Rocko820
Rocko820 Posts: 53 Member
edited May 2019 in Chit-Chat
If you had the opportunity to spend one day only, with any one person/s from anytime period, who would you spend it with?

Replies

• Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Great question! I’d spend it with my Paternal Grandfather. I never got to meet him.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Before y’all make me feel bad for not wanting to have dinner with Mother Teresa or spend one more day with grandma, let me just defend my choice with a photo.
    kpwhswyjkioe.jpeg

Yeah... I'll have what she's having ☝️😋
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    The female version of tyrion Lannister but she's really hot, and yes I'd give it a shot
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Rick James

😁
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Rick James

😁

Ok but you should bring a chaperone
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    The female version of tyrion Lannister but she's really hot, and yes I'd give it a shot

:open_mouth: I'ma tell Gilly on you
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    p7axt55pn7b7.jpeg
    This little guy looks like a good time
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Before y’all make me feel bad for not wanting to have dinner with Mother Teresa or spend one more day with grandma, let me just defend my choice with a photo.
    kpwhswyjkioe.jpeg

Yeah... I'll have what she's having ☝️😋

Me too.. *wolf whistle*
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    That so hard. My brother who passed away too soon, my best friend who also passed away too soon or my grandpa who died when my Mom was still a little girl. I dunno. Probably my brother but it would be a hard choice.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I'd probably spend a day with my dad or my old friend who passed away a decade ago, now.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    That so hard. My brother who passed away too soon, my best friend who also passed away too soon or my grandpa who died when my Mom was still a little girl. I dunno. Probably my brother but it would be a hard choice.

Sometimes the universe creeps me out; remind me to tell you about it sometime
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

I’m like you: I have too many. It makes it a tough choice. Probably, Christo. Dude was it really the mob that whacked you for messing up and letting Mama D pass too soon? Or did you just mess up the dosage for your own dose, you clown? How does a nurse mess up there own dose?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I don't spend enough time with the people who are in my life NOW. How do you expect me to pick someone from another time?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    If we are excluding family, I would want to spend a day with a young James Stewart.

This one of my favorite scenes with Jimmy Stewart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBvpxzl54D8
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    kpwhswyjkioe.jpeg

Is this person popular? Should i know who this person is?
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    my85nf7genvh.jpeg
    No, but this one is.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited May 2019
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    kpwhswyjkioe.jpeg

Is this person popular? Should i know who this person is?

Dave Driskell, crossfit athlete and my future ex husband