4. Meditate 👍

JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Gym
    3. Drink 150oz water
    4. Healthy snack after dinner
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    @clicketykeys great job not backing down! Glad everything is ok.

@Snowflake1968 you definitely did the right thing! Those boys are lucky you happened to be there! A few years ago we had a 2 year old girl standing outside our fence, butt naked, looking at our dogs. Luckily we found out she came from the house across the street, but still.... This toddler was crossing the street and her mother didn't even know she was missing!

@HEGoddard0928 I'm sorry you're struggling, big hugs. I hope things will get easier for you soon.
  • aubyshortcake
    Good morning all! Back to work today, I'm dreading the catching up I'll have to do.. Oh well.

Yesterday was long, it took us forever to find a shop to ultimately have my car towed to. Apparently my husband and I didn't know enough about cars that when we put the wheel adapters on we tightened them way too much, which caused too much stress on my lugs on the wheel hub and one by one they were snapping off, so my whole wheel was just wobbling! We finally found a place that can do it toward the end of the day, so hopefully today we can pick it up. I guess I will have to push my workout until tomorrow because I probably won't have time tonight.

I was doing well with my calories then last night turned into a free for all. Idk if it was the stress or what but I totally lost control and had about 3,300 calories.. The day after I tried so hard and succeeded to be good 😭. Oh well.. Today is a new day..

I hope everyone has a great day!

Yesterday 5/20:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😞😞
    3. Get a minimum of 5,000 steps😞
    4. Give Rukia her p.m. pills😞I completely forgot.. Ugh
    5. Cook dinner😁

JFT 5/21:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Go for a walk at lunch
    4. Give Rukia her p.m. pills
    5. Tidy up living room
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,325 Member
    Monday May 20

Log Accurately-
    60 minutes walking- (71 minutes)
    Visit family-
    2 work projects complete-

Tuesday May 21, 2019
    Log Accurately
    60 minutes walking
    Weights and stretches
    Pay bills
    Desk at work—clear some stacks

Woke up this am not feeling motivated. Checked in here, went ahead and got 32 minutes walking in and feel so much better for it.

Running behind now--have a good day all and thanks for inspiring me to start day off right!
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Good Morning My Friends.!
    Make It A Good Day!
    Turn our Sours Into Sweets!
    Lemons Into Lemonade!
    Embrace Our Beauty and Uniqueness!
    Turn our Frowns Into Smiles as much as we can.
    Remember that each moment is a gift and we need to shine😀 👏👏👏 Let's Do This!
    I've Got You Babe... Lol… and I know you've got me.
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    edited May 2019
    Tuesday JFT:

▪Pack lunches
    ▪Maintain baby's daily schedule
    ▪Breakfast
    ▪Log Food / Stay under calorie limit
    ▪Devotional Time
    ▪Grocery Shopping
    ▪Continue packing & cleaning
    ▪Lunch
    ▪Exercise (x1 DVD)
    ▪Evening schedule

Well 19 tornadoes touched down yesterday in this area!!!! Crazy but I slept like a baby right through all the storms, Lol!! (I have a local alert alarm on my phone when severe weather warnings are issued. So my phone would have alarmed if needed.)

Today is the last full day for my kids school schedule so I need to get some stuff done today! This should be the last day of cleaning and packing until the actual moving day. I need to stay focused and make time to exercise!!

Have a blessed day!!

(Chin up @HEGoddard0928 , sometimes we have these difficult seasons in life. I'm sure you've heard this many times, but you will be a stronger person once all this stuff passes. Sending hugs your way and Praying for you lady!! 😇)
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    JFT - Monday 5/20
    Weight:151.9 lbs Yay!
    Stay under in calories nope
    Any exercise is bonus nope
    Bed by midnight is bonus.Should not have put this on the list!
    Stay focused! obviously not!

JFT - Tuesday 5/21
    Weight: 152.4 lbs Yay!
    Stay under in calories
    Any exercise is bonus
    Stay focused!
  • lafayettenana
    lafayettenana Posts: 79 Member
    I tracked over 3000 steps on my fitbit, took a shower washed my hair and took a little walk at our recreation area.
    Almost getting back to a "normal" day. It wore me out in a good way and took a 2 hour nap. Today will be a similar day. I have good energy in the AM so I'll do some chores before PT then rest in the PM.

JFT 5/21/19
    Pre-track to 1500 calories
    Prepare dinner this morning
    PT at 10:00 AM
    Board meeting 12-1:30 via conference call
    Exercises 2-3X

To the newbies who have mentioned snacking after dinner, that is my downfall too. I am working hard to create a new habit of no snacking or wine after dinner. When I look at my weight gain after retirement it was due to treating everyday like a weekend night and treating myself to an after dinner glass of wine which leads me to a lot of snacking. Take care everyone.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,298 Member

Well last night sucked. I just spiralled down into a depression. Even cuddling with Matt in the couch didn't make me feel better. Plus I slept like crap last night. Our money issues will be figured out by Friday. We just have to make it until then. I'm back to school today after taking yesterday off. And as much as I love my job I would love to just spend today asleep. But that's the depression talking. I know that everyone says it's not surprising that I'm depressed because of how bad the last 9 months have been for us but I really really hate feeling like this. I spent my teenage years feeling this way. I never wanted to go back to that again. And yet, here I am. Oh well I guess.

As you once told me, I’m here if you need to talk. I know I can’t fix anything, but sometimes talking about things will reveal a new path you can take. Hugs to you. Message me if you’d like.

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Ongoing Goals
    1. Rake up more magnolia leaves
    2. Declutter mudroom
    3. Declutter spare bedroom
    4. Store away spare bed linens
    5. Laundry in basement
    6. Hyundai being picked up Weds 5/29 - get title and keys
    7. Pick up dress Fri 5/24
    8. Sign/return HMUA contract
    9. Hearty annuals for planters under deck
    10. Pick up sticks under wisteria arbor
    11. Scoop leaves out of frog pond
    12. Cut plywood for tabletop
    13. Tablecloths for ceremony table/grill/snack table
    14. Snack/drink table decor mock up
    15. Apply for marriage license
    16. Finalize ceremony
    17. Photography timeline
    18. Call Inn with questions re: music/decor/ceremony space plan b
    19. Nail appointment
    20. Facial Friday 5/24 10:30AM
    21. Check HPT stock at home

JFt Monday
    1. Up by 555 :| 6:05
    2. Bank, deposit and official check :)
    3. Smoothie :)
    4. WATERS :)
    5. Log all food :)
    6. Make paypal transfer for photographer :)
    7. Drop off check to realtor :)
    8. Eat packed lunch :)
    9. Cook dinner at home :)
    10. Empty dishwasher :)
    11. Bed by 9:30 :)

JFT Tues
    1. WATERS NOW!!!
    2. Log all food
    3. Eat packed lunch
    4. Cook dinner at home - quesadillas?
    5. Be kind
    6. Empty dishwasher
    7. Bed by 9:30
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    edited May 2019
    I drink Yogi Bedtime Tea after dinner to curb my desire for anything else. It satisfies me and makes me sleepy so I'll actually go to bed. IDK if this would work for any of you struggling with after dinner snacks and wine but I thought I'd share with you anyways. 😊

https://yogiproducts.com/teas/herbal-teas/bedtime/
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,723 Member
    JFT - Monday May 20 - Determined
    2.5L of water - 😒
    Calories in green - 😒
    Walk 1 Mile - 🙂
    Squats - 5
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 1/5
    Only 1 evening Snack - 😔
    5 something at bathroom break - 😔
    Something on commercials - 😒
    Write in Journal - 🙂
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices - 😏

JFT - Tuesday May 21 - Determined
    2.5L of water
    Calories in green
    Walk 1 Mile
    Squats
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    Something on commercials
    Write in Journal
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices

I didn’t do a lot yesterday after helping the little wanderers. Rodg and I went to buy some fertilizer for the lawn and I bought some stain for the bathroom door. If it ever gets nice, I’ll get that door stained so it will be ready to hang.

Today I need to do some more crafting for the bachelorette and I need to design some tags for the wedding.

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,723 Member
    @HEGoddard0928 - I hope the next tests show something that will get Matt some quick help. It must be a terrible feeling for him. I have dealt with depression seriously 3 times that I remember. One was postpartum, it lasted for a couple or three years before I knew what it was. The second time lasted close to a year before I recognized it, the 3rd time I recognized in 3 months or so, I think that one was the easiest to handle because I recognized it earlier and was able to take some steps to help get me to a better place. I hope that you recognizing it will be helpful in climbing out of it. Hugs to you.

@aubyshortcake - You were very lucky that you didn't have a tire fly off on the highway. Hopefully all is well now.

@nlmackey98 - I'm so sorry for your loss. I so agree with you on the forgive and move on. So many people let their anger swallow them whole.

@AJB1014 - It's all coming together. When is the wedding?

I know there was a lot more I wanted to comment on, but I read through without making notes and I don't want to go through again to refresh my memory. I slept in this morning and feel like I've wasted the day already.

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Tuesday 21 May

Log accurately >:) not logged, will make guesses tomorrow
    Stay in the green >:) highly unlikely
    5 fruit and veg >:)
    Fitbit excercise goals >:) was lazy/tired and could not be bothered
    Jan challenge >:)
    Feb challenge :)
    Mar challenge ;) briefly
    Apr challenge :) not a good day for goals on here but it's ok once in a while to be a sloth!
    May challenge >:)

I just did not feel like doing what I needed to today. Went out for the day, missed lunch and had a calorific late afternoon snack instead, did not want dinner so had cheese and biscuits with port. Felt sleepy late afternoon and chose to snooze rather than going for a walk. I should be getting up early tomorrow for a swim and expect that I will struggle. Off to drink some water before bed.
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    @bookmeister86 - Bien fait avec Duo! Pourquoi etudiez la français? Pour travailler? Les vacances?

Mon copain est français ! D'abord, c'était seulement pour apprendre la langue et pour parler avec sa famille, notamment sa mère qui me fait peur :smile: Mais maintenant je réalise que je voudrais habiter en France pour quelque temps. J'aime beaucoup le pays (en particulier le vin, le fromage et le temps qui est beaucoup meilleur qu'en Angleterre !) et ce serait un aventure !
    Et c'est possible que ce sera nécessaire assez bientôt, à cause du Brexit....! (Mon copain travaille pour une entreprise européenne et c'est possible que son travail pourrait se déplacer en France). Donc, je me prépare....

• aubyshortcake
    @nlmackey98 I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, big hugs 💖💖