Women 200lb+, Let's Slay This May!!!

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    @cmsavells it's ok. Parents get to be human and have off days too.

My mom and I never got along while I lived at home, and we fought viciously all the time. But we always made up in the end.

Depression lies. Don't let it convince you that you can't apologize, can't make up, can't work through things. You absolutely can. Your daughter will understand.
  • debbiemcgu
    debbiemcgu Posts: 23 Member
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Ps I am vegan and I meal prep all my meals so if you’re looking for recipe ideas (I always am lol) add me 😊[/quote

My daughter is vegetarian and I mostly eat what I make for her. Would love meal prep ideas! Please add me as my app doesn’t let me (as in I can’t figure it out) make friend requests!
  • kellyjheath4221
    kellyjheath4221 Posts: 14 Member
    SW-204
    CW-191
    GW-156

Goals for May:
    Log all my calories daily
    Drink at least 1.5 L of water daily
    Stay under my calorie goal daily
    30 minutes of exercise at least 3 days/week

CW- 188
    I’ve lost 2.4 lbs so far this month

Goals I’m meeting:

I have logged my calories every day
    I have exercised at least 30 min 3 days/week (easy with all of the yard work I have to do!)

Goals I haven’t met:

I have been over my calorie goal on 2 days so far (due to Mother’s Day celebrations). I still have a birthday celebration this week that includes Pizza Hut....I have a weak spot for stuffed crust pizza 🤤 I did make it through a bake sale and Pot luck at work without going over my calories though!

I have been under 1500 ml of water on 5 days. However, I have been over 1000 ml every day and that’s huge for me.
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    I only dropped 1 pound this week, but it’s still a loss so I’m happy.

My good friend joined Weight Watchers a few weeks ago. He’s lost 17 pounds, but still has a ways to go. He’s no where near One-derland either!
  • heather2311
    heather2311 Posts: 2 Member
    SW-240
    CW-228.2
    GW-175

My goal is to drink more water, do cardio at least 5 days a week.
  • Making_Impossible_Possible
    Making_Impossible_Possible Posts: 194 Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm just finding this group now, but am hoping I can join in and keep it going for June. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress...it'll keep me motivated!

Height: 5'2"
    SW: 215
    CW: 215
    GW 1: 199
    GW 2: 150

I have been battling my weight for years. I was roughly 170 when I got pregnant with my 1st 8 years ago and have just shot up from there. I hovered around 185 after having my 2nd kid 4 years ago. Well over the last 18 months I've went from 185 to 215. Mainly because I didn't care. Got tired of not seeing results. I tried deficits, Keto, IF, really everything, and nothing would make the scale budge.

I also have a history of Hashimotos and currently am taking Synthroid 125mcg daily. I had labwork done about a week ago and found out I've gone Hyperthyroid (TSH 0.30), I'm anemic (Total iron 22, with saturation rate of 6%, low MCV, MCH, and Hematocrit, low Creatinine Kinase, and a Vitamin D deficiency) basically I'm a hot mess. I'm seeing my doctor this week for follow up and to figure out what I need to do, but in the mean time I'm getting back on the weight loss wagon.

Currently I drink 96oz of water a day. I've cut out tea and soda, though I'll occasionally have iced tea. I'm okay with tracking my food, and eating okay while at work, it's when I get home and have free rage of the pantry that I have my problems. So to combat that I'm starting intermittent fasting again eating 11:30am to 7:30pm. Before I'd track thru dinner and not have anything logged for after dinner. Now I'll pre-log everything as I have found I do much better that way.

The end of this month is going to be HARD. My birthday is this Thursday and the following Tuesday we leave for Disneyland and will be gone for 4 days. JUNE WILL BE MY MONTH!

This week's goals:

30min walking on treadmill 5 days this week.
    Keep drinking 96oz water or more daily
    No snacking and stick to my IF schedule.
    Lose 4lbs. (it's that TOM right now so I'm holding a ton of water)

• KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    SW 260
    CW 257
    GW 175

I could really use some accountability and positive friends on my feed! Add me! :)
  • arilukaszewicz1
    arilukaszewicz1 Posts: 75 Member

SW: 280 (right after birth of my son September 2017)
    CW: 225
    GW: 160

Weekly goals for May:
    Log all food and stay within my calorie limit = 7x
    Play basketball or walk at the park= 3x

• julesburn
    julesburn Posts: 13 Member
    I started Orange Theory fitness yesterday. Down from 208 to 201 since May 13 - Nutrisystem + heavy exercise is pretty exhausting! My sleep has been getting better as well, according to my fitbit.

SW: 208
    CW: 201
    GW: 170

My goal is to hit 170 by the end of the year, Christmas-ish. Hopefully I can keep enjoying Orange Theory. The workout yesterday was pretty hard, but I haven't done real cardio in quite a while, so that alone made it seem harder I think. It's a lot of fun to do a group fitness class where not everyone is doing the same thing at the same time - just feels less judgmental and awkward somehow. I recommend at least the free trial class to anyone that has OT in their area.