Boy questions

Replies

• samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    thecanface wrote: »
    no, but it does take me close to an hour to grow a patchy beard..

What kinda steroids are you on
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    What’s the easiest way to hide baldness? Hat or no hat?

C'mon. That is such a mean question.
    Truth is, you cannot hide it. So you embrace the flaw. That's where the whole shaved head thing comes from. It helps a man accept his defect.
    The hat? No friggen way! Then you take it off and you see those around you flinch involuntarily in horror at the surprise.
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Does it take anyone else close to an hour to trim their beard? Does anyone else miss a spot here and there where your beard will be annoyingly slightly longer in a small patch

I let the professionals do it.
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    Does it take anyone else close to an hour to trim their beard? Does anyone else miss a spot here and there where your beard will be annoyingly slightly longer in a small patch

Excuse me sir this is not the "what would you do with all the extra money you'd have from winning the lottery" thread

I have to peasant groom myself :(

The hostility reverberates all over the place today.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    askeeney wrote: »

Excuse me sir this is not the "what would you do with all the extra money you'd have from winning the lottery" thread

The hostility reverberates all over the place today.

YOU SAID YOU LIKED THE REVERBERATIONS
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    edited May 2019
    I have been trying to stay out of here as it is labeled ‘boy questions’. I truly wanted to make a commentary on the gender bias I have witnessed over the last few days in threads. Naturally as a person with couth, I kept my mouth shut. However, YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE SAMUEL!
    (Actually I didn’t realize what thread I was in damn it)
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member

It is only 10$ lol.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member

Don't hide it. Embrace it! Smooth is beautiful!
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    edited May 2019
    thecanface wrote: »
    as a girrrrrl... I personally like it when guys hold a cold beer but only when they're on their way from the bar to hand it to me.

I once bought a woman a drink when I was 19 because I thought that was what you did. My buddy and I found two girls and asked them if they wanted to have a beer with us. I gave it to some chick with snakebites, which I don't know why seemed like the most approachable person in the bar. Anyways, they waited for us to procure the beverages, accepted them and then walked away. All without a thank you. That's when I decided never to let myself buy a woman a drink again... but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

You shouldn't muddy the waters with pointless information. I mean, that announcer's table was f**Kd!

ETA: Clearly this was joke. Who woo'ed me? Huh? Woo it to my face! Let's take this woo outside! I used to be a champion woo'er, so...
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Not trying to be a jerk, seriously curious: Do men not notice the difference between a clean house and a dirty one?
    It seems like the hubs just doesn't notice a difference. How does that work exactly?

I notice in comparison. For instance, a woman I've known since we were kids were eventually friends and neighbors and I was visiting her house. I observed to her that her house was clean and that was a compliment to her. She declined the compliment, pointing out that she and her teenagers had frantically cleaned to make the house presentable to visitors. I didn't say, but that's also a compliment, just a different kind.

Anyway, her husband lived in the house with her and I never heard him say one thing or another about it.

By the way, her mother also kept a nice and tidy house. And a gun. Maybe that's why we just don't say what we notice.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    What do you buy a male who’s really into tech things and the outdoors but always says he wants nothing?

We actually do not want ''material things'' We want the things money cannot buy(well, not legally anyways) and can only be provided by you(ladies). FACT!

so, an awesome hiking trip?

On another site, about guns, was a discussion about "strangest stuff you've seen in the woods".
    Yeah, that kind of hiking trip.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    What do you buy a male who’s really into tech things and the outdoors but always says he wants nothing?

We actually do not want ''material things'' We want the things money cannot buy(well, not legally anyways) and can only be provided by you(ladies). FACT!

so, an awesome hiking trip?

On another site, about guns, was a discussion about "strangest stuff you've seen in the woods".
    Yeah, that kind of hiking trip.

Cue the banjos.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    askeeney wrote: »
    I have been trying to stay out of here as it is labeled ‘boy questions’. I truly wanted to make a commentary on the gender bias I have witnessed over the last few days in threads. Naturally as a person with couth, I kept my mouth shut. However, YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE SAMUEL!
    (Actually I didn’t realize what thread I was in damn it)

Oh lookit you with your fancy words
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    GiddyupTim wrote: »

Truth is, you cannot hide it. So you embrace the flaw. That's where the whole shaved head thing comes from. It helps a man accept his defect.
    The hat? No friggen way! Then you take it off and you see those around you flinch involuntarily in horror at the surprise.

I personally don't see baldness as a flaw or a defect. I prefer the shaved head look. If anyone "flinches in horror" that is their flaw and defect.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    GiddyupTim wrote: »

I personally don't see baldness as a flaw or a defect. I prefer the shaved head look. If anyone "flinches in horror" that is their flaw and defect.

Brice Willis and Vin Diesel are bald, just saying! 😉
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Boys, when are you going to go back to having your hair cut in gentle layers, feathering, blow-drying and stop using gels and mousses?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Not trying to be a jerk, seriously curious: Do men not notice the difference between a clean house and a dirty one?
    It seems like the hubs just doesn't notice a difference. How does that work exactly?

bfs house is cleaner than mine.
    my guess is your hubby has different priorities
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    What I really wanna know is...who let the dogs out?

Who - who - who - who
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Do you match your shoes to your belt?

Always with slacks and dress shoes - blue jeans and Nike’s - nah