Hi! New member here- any former Noomers out there?

I recently completed a successful program with Noom that helped me with the psychology behind taking back control of my body and health. I had never really dieted, or even needed to, until I turned 50. When I lost my Mom and my husband within a year and a half, stress and depression changed my metabolism. I was fine hiding behind my fat suit. It took me 2 1/2 years to shake the fog when I had enough and heard about Noom.

My four month goal was to lose 25 lbs and I did that. Plus a couple extra. However, when I started I had guessed my weight making me short 10 lbs from where I felt I would feel healthiest.

That’s what brought me to MFP! It is very similar to Noom in that I’m logging my food and exercise. It’s not exactly the same, at least I don’t see any pop quizzes-haha- but for where I am in my health journey it seems to be helping me keep on track.

I look forward to seeing others success stories, connect with any former Noomers and am happy to share thoughts and tips! Cheers!

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    If you use the search function and type in "Noom" you'll find a few threads where it was mentioned.

The posts in the Introduce Yourself thread get bumped further down the list quite quickly as it's a busy forum so you may not get many responses here.