Boy questions

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    What I really want to know is the real hot-to-crazy ratio?

like yours? or what do you mean?

I was aiming for a general sense of a males perspective, I guess.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Do men use shampoo and conditioner on their beard when showering? Do you brush it or blow dry it?

Shampoo, conditioner, beard balm after. Its a must.
  • J_NY_Z
    Do you match your shoes to your belt?

This is a thing? No.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    What I really want to know is the real hot-to-crazy ratio?

like yours? or what do you mean?

I was aiming for a general sense of a males perspective, I guess.

I might be a little biased but my crazy ones haven't been hot
  • J_NY_Z
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Boys, when are you going to go back to having your hair cut in gentle layers, feathering, blow-drying and stop using gels and mousses?

When I do my Flock of Seagulls costume for Halloween.
  • J_NY_Z
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Towards the grain or against it?

Wood, towards. Society, against.

11ixn2e1vn13.gif

I'm a sucker for fractals.
  • J_NY_Z
    Towards the grain or against it?

Wood, towards. Society, against.

11ixn2e1vn13.gif

I'm a sucker for fractals.

I was just about to say that gif made me think of the Mandelbrot set. Freaky.

9ptwidt6iuja.gif

Great minds think alike.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    What sort of girls do you bring home to meet your parents? Does it mean something to you?

Interested to know.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    What sort of girls do you bring home to meet your parents? Does it mean something to you?

Interested to know.

"Hello mother dearest, meet my new domicile caretaker. Au revoir, woman."

So... it means job replacement.
    Wonderful, i get it now.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    thecanface wrote: »
    as a girrrrrl... I personally like it when guys hold a cold beer but only when they're on their way from the bar to hand it to me.

I once bought a woman a drink when I was 19 because I thought that was what you did. My buddy and I found two girls and asked them if they wanted to have a beer with us. I gave it to some chick with snakebites, which I don't know why seemed like the most approachable person in the bar. Anyways, they waited for us to procure the beverages, accepted them and then walked away. All without a thank you. That's when I decided never to let myself buy a woman a drink again... but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

I've only ever let 1 guy buy me a drink at a bar (that I can remember)...I felt obligated to have a conversation with him...and when he asked for my # I agreed even tho I had no interest. Awkward...I will never again. Now if its a racist potato...
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »

Interested to know.

*insert Aly's photo here*
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    thecanface wrote: »
    as a girrrrrl... I personally like it when guys hold a cold beer but only when they're on their way from the bar to hand it to me.

I once bought a woman a drink when I was 19 because I thought that was what you did. My buddy and I found two girls and asked them if they wanted to have a beer with us. I gave it to some chick with snakebites, which I don't know why seemed like the most approachable person in the bar. Anyways, they waited for us to procure the beverages, accepted them and then walked away. All without a thank you. That's when I decided never to let myself buy a woman a drink again... but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

I've only ever let 1 guy buy me a drink at a bar (that I can remember)...I felt obligated to have a conversation with him...and when he asked for my # I agreed even tho I had no interest. Awkward...I will never again. Now if its a racist potato...

Go on...