Best tasting protein powder?

13»

Replies

• RowingBill
    RowingBill Posts: 36 Member
    Pure Protein 100% Whey vanilla cream. 25g protein, 2g sugar, and 160 calories/ 39g serving. Not bad tasting at all.
    You get about 30 servings per container for $26.00 at Sams.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    My go to and my favorite is Allmax Isoflex
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    I personally like the Eat The Bear Whey Protein Isolate brand. They have one called Ice Cream Sandwich that is really good, and regular vanilla flavor which I haven't had. Of any brand of protein, I like Eat the Bear the best. It has the best flavor (especially chocolate) and doesn't upset my stomach.
  • carsforsalebklyn
    carsforsalebklyn Posts: 12 Member

I’m not really a fan of vanilla but the best tasting protein for me is from redcon1. They have isotope which is mostly whey isolate and hydrolyzed whey not whey concentrate like most of the cheaper protein powders. And also started using their mre lite that you can see in the picture. Also tastes amazing and instead of whey it’s made from real food sources like chicken , fish and other meat protein. Banana nut is amazing 😋. I know you weren’t concerned about price but sign up for their mailing list they constantly send me 30% off a lot of the times and even gotten 50% off a bunch of times.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is all I buy! I have Vanilla, Banana and Chocolate ♥️ I put my shakes in the blender with ice!
  • aliceandtimothy
    aliceandtimothy Posts: 2 Member
    clyn90 wrote: »
    I don't care how much it costs all I'm looking for is a vanilla that doesn't taste like crap, that is relatively high protein and reasonably low calorie. No dietary restrictions so any kind is ok.

I really like the Isopure Dutch chocolate, they do make a vanilla, haven't tried it though.

• boomersports123
    boomersports123 Posts: 20 Member
    MTS nutrition has a huge selection of flavores and each one taste good, most importantly great quality (no amino spiking) or garbage fillers. Same goes for Nutra bio both are my go to protein powders.
  • snuff15ee
    snuff15ee Posts: 99 Member
    I started getting my protein from this place -https://proteinfactory.com/product-category/whey-protein/. I'm trying to avoid "amino spiking" and soy lecithin that is prevalent in a lot of powders. If you aren't familiar with amino spiking just do a web search; lots of clues to look for when considering different brands.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    I love PEScience frosted chocolate cupcake. Just mixed with water it tastes exactly like a chocolate milkshake. It’s too sweet for some people, but I have a huge sweet tooth. The vanilla is less sweet and I like it also.
  • Iain__Fraser
    Iain__Fraser Posts: 26 Member
    ON gold standard whey - vanilla flavour.👌🏻
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    I personally like Jym. Its the only kind I've tried so far that doesn't taste like chalk.
    Then again, I've only tried like 4 brands. But its 140 calories for one scoop and 24g Protein.
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    My Protein is pretty good - I tend to buy the big sample boxes, with sachets of different flavours. I mix them with Alpro Coconut, and frozen fruit. They taste pretty good (and I'm not that keen on protein powder). Also put a sachet in with overnight oats - apple crumble flavour is pretty good.
  • caleb_93
    caleb_93 Posts: 17 Member
    Blue star whey. Only 2g of sugar.. mixes great