Progress - Couples edition

Nika_Hamed
Nika_Hamed Posts: 6 Member
Hubby and I both have started taking better care of ourselves since November 2018. We both have lost a total of 60 pounds together :). Who else is taking on the weight loss journey with their partner? Let’s see it! v6mkxiqmni15.jpeg

Replies

• writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Wow! Great job!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    You both look amazing!
  • chasitystiff31
    chasitystiff31 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow how you guess started and did you eat regularly within calories or you ate a certain way
  • gracegettingittogether
    gracegettingittogether Posts: 176 Member
    That’s great! My husband has lost 34 lbs and I’ve lost 16lbs, so I have a ways to go to catch up.
  • Nika_Hamed
    Nika_Hamed Posts: 6 Member
    Wow how you guess started and did you eat regularly within calories or you ate a certain way

We started by cutting out all fast food/high sodium foods/soda. After we got comfortable with that, I stuck to eating at least 1390 cals a day (I’m 5’8) and he stuck to around 2000 a day. We started eating more raw foods and less red meat. Incorporating lots of veggies and drinking a lot more water. My husband started doing more cardio and weight lifting while I did the same plus yoga :smile:

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Excellent job- keep it up!!!
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Amazing progress! My wife and I are together on this journey as well. I got started before her, so I am down 32 and she is down 14. We've set a joint goal of 100 pounds. When we hit there we are going to get professional photos done for the first time since our wedding.
  • Stew501
    Stew501 Posts: 65 Member
    Great job; you two!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    You've both done amazing 🔥
  • gracegettingittogether
    gracegettingittogether Posts: 176 Member
    MikePTY wrote: »
    Amazing progress! My wife and I are together on this journey as well. I got started before her, so I am down 32 and she is down 14. We've set a joint goal of 100 pounds. When we hit there we are going to get professional photos done for the first time since our wedding.

Great idea! We’re going to have to do that too!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Congratulations on your progress, it helps when you both work together and you look amazing!! My hubby and I joined way back in 2013, and lost a total of around 245 pounds between the both of us!
  • sparklesmummy
    sparklesmummy Posts: 8 Member
    Nika_Hamed wrote: »
    Hubby and I both have started taking better care of ourselves since November 2018. We both have lost a total of 60 pounds together :). Who else is taking on the weight loss journey with their partner? Let’s see it! v6mkxiqmni15.jpeg

You both look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!