The NEW selfie thread with no rules

168697173741514

Replies

  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    cuqv43hbu1b2.jpeg
    The smell of fresh manure in the mornings 🤢

    I <3 this face!

    Thank you! I’m feeling the love today you guys! 💖💖💖
    And we love yours so let’s see it!!:)
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    a4b6u7yrkk62.jpg
    Working hard this morning!

    Handsome pastor!!
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    G2xXnEQ.jpg
    Good afternoon everyone!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 36,660 Member
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    etBOulG.jpg
    Let's Try that again 😂😂

    Warning, cuteness overload.
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    edited May 2019
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    etBOulG.jpg
    Let's Try that again 😂😂


    Warning, cuteness overload.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 36,660 Member
    I really don’t understand the unnecessary need to woo people’s selfies given that by now we know how it makes people feel. Whoever you are, I feel sorry for you. Is your life so sad that you’ve got nothing better to do than try and make people feel bad about themselves? I hope some sunshine comes your way and that in the future you’re not so miserably bitter.

    One of the many reasons why everyone loves you here. That and you’re gorgeous.

    This is why we love you both. You are both so supportive of all, you have big hearts, and are always there for your friends. That and you're both gorgeous. :wink: :heart:
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,869 Member
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I really don’t understand the unnecessary need to woo people’s selfies given that by now we know how it makes people feel. Whoever you are, I feel sorry for you. Is your life so sad that you’ve got nothing better to do than try and make people feel bad about themselves? I hope some sunshine comes your way and that in the future you’re not so miserably bitter.

    Well said!

    I love you <3

    I get the feeling people are wooing thinking it is cheering. Amateurs.

    I used to think that but the face about it makes it pretty clear that it isnt6 cheering.

    BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    etBOulG.jpg
    Let's Try that again 😂😂

    Such a sweetie ❤️❤️🎈

  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    edited May 2019
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    q1w94wt54pdd.jpeg
    Good Morning Beautiful people!
    Have a lovely day,..🎈🎈🎈❤️!



  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    robbell678 wrote: »
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    q1w94wt54pdd.jpeg
    Good Morning Beautiful people!
    Have a lovely day,..🎈🎈🎈❤️!



    Thanks so much!!! 😃 You too!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    e0drv0yokkdy.jpg

    Geez, it's been so long that I actually got lost trying to find the selfie thread.

    Ha - there’s about 10 Different ones - and another with nice f’ing teeth- maybe if told you that before - but either way true story
  • FeelinFooFoo
    FeelinFooFoo Posts: 4,738 Member
    e0drv0yokkdy.jpg

    Geez, it's been so long that I actually got lost trying to find the selfie thread.

    Look at that gorgeous specimen of a woman!
    bg5x38t4m4ls.gif