Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• Jamie2663Jamie2663 Posts: 500Member, Premium Member Posts: 500Member, Premium Member
    I'm a little embarrassed to add this one. But I'm getting married in October and I want to be one of those trophy wives. I want other men to be envious of my husband. And other women to be envious of me.
    There, I said it. Lol.

Not stupid at all. Trophy wife is a life goal every woman should have :D Okay me. I would love it lol
  • cory17cory17 Posts: 455Member Member Posts: 455Member Member
    I have a cupboard full of size 8 clothes that my (current) size 14 *kitten* is just dying to get back into.

This. I have 3 bags of clothes that refuse to get rid of, they're in perfect shape and cost way too much.
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Posts: 25,592Member Member Posts: 25,592Member Member
    1991court wrote: »
    So my emotionally and mentally abusive ex can see how much better my life is now that he is gone... btw I ended things tonight.

Congratulations! Stand strong!
  • TravisJHuntTravisJHunt Posts: 466Member Member Posts: 466Member Member
    So my wife won't laugh when I take my clothes off!!!!!!!

Just kidding, she doesn't, but I sure as hell do so need to do something about that!
  • Partagus7Partagus7 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    This is about as petty as it gets, LOL.

I started out for health reasons. Just out of school I weighed in at 135. But after decades of bad eating habits, the scales were tipping at 210. Normal weight range for my height is 126-168. Yeah something needed to be done, heh :wink:

I'm down to 165-170 range (depending on time of day) and feeling healthy again, so there is that, YAY!

Now for the petty part/reason: I've set my new/current goal at 155lbs, to coincide with an upcoming 55th birthday.
    This would put me very lean but still with some muscle definition.
    I have to say though, seems no matter what I do, those last 10 pounds just will NOT come off. Very frustrated :neutral: