Fitbit not syncing?

Cat_A_89
Cat_A_89 Posts: 93 Member
I have my fitbit connected but the steps stop syncing. When I try to disonnect it mfp wont let me. Anyone know a fix?

Replies

• cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Me, too?
  • rachieavocado
    rachieavocado Posts: 2 Member
    Same here and it’s soo frustrating because I got 12,000 steps today and I just want to see my calorie intake vs calories burned 😢🤬
  • booty_bangbang
    booty_bangbang Posts: 1 Member
    Yup, same here. Super frustrated because I'd like to know if I can have a snack tonight 🙄
  • ambertopaz75
    ambertopaz75 Posts: 20 Member
    Yup, same here. Super frustrated because I'd like to know if I can have a snack tonight 🙄

I figured out what would of been my excercise calories and then logged it in my notes. Mfp said I would burn like 2340 but fit bit has be at like 3200 so 860. I don't Remeber the exact numbers but it was around there.
  • ambertopaz75
    Same here and it’s soo frustrating because I got 12,000 steps today and I just want to see my calorie intake vs calories burned 😢🤬

I got lucky and for some reason mfp is still sending fit bit info just not the other way around. So I still see my in vs out in fitbit
  • Cadet32392
    Cadet32392 Posts: 3 Member
    MyFitnessPal and Fitbit are not syncing again. The sync option in the app does not work either. NOT HAPPY!
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    It’s working again. The note on twitter suggested to wait 24 hours for the MFP fix to catch up. My Fitbit adjustment is in yesterday’s diary now
  • ambertopaz75
    It’s working again. The note on twitter suggested to wait 24 hours for the MFP fix to catch up. My Fitbit adjustment is in yesterday’s diary now

Mine too
  • Cat_A_89
    Mine still hasnt updated for yesterday. Today still says 0 steps 😒
  • SaraBeth2007
    SaraBeth2007 Posts: 9 Member
    On the other side of things - mine has been saying I have 20,000 steps more than I actually have all day today! 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Cat_A_89
    I had to disconnect my fitbit via the website and reconnect in the app for it to update 😑