What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Muddyboots85
    Muddyboots85 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Sorry your thread got shut down man - @muddyboots85 I thought you had a charming back and forth with everyone in there a Dwight and Jim relationship if you will - sad day

I appreciate you. I like the gladiator Giff you posted! I knew the thread would go after last night. This is my opinion but I think there were a lot of good people looking in and watching me fight a losing battle with all those trolls. I got over ran. Lost my cool and went out firing.

For the record I played with you guys as much as you did me. Woo. I’ve had a little on my mind lately. I ain’t mad at nobody!

Like Tom Cruise in the last of the samurai!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975ce85a196f3143675591c096&rid=giphy.gif

Like when he picked up the stick just to get beat over and over initially being ridiculed for his behavior but eventually earning respect for his will. Life is good everybody. Happy Memorial Day weekend!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Sorry your thread got shut down man - @muddyboots85 I thought you had a charming back and forth with everyone in there a Dwight and Jim relationship if you will - sad day

I appreciate you. I like the gladiator Giff you posted! I knew the thread would go after last night. This is my opinion but I think there were a lot of good people looking in and watching me fight a losing battle with all those trolls. I got over ran. Lost my cool and went out firing.

For the record I played with you guys as much as you did me. Woo. I’ve had a little on my mind lately. I ain’t mad at nobody!

Like when he picked up the stick just to get beat over and over initially being ridiculed for his behavior but eventually earning respect for his will. Life is good everybody. Happy Memorial Day weekend!

orfypvto3qsr.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    There’s waaaay too much about health and fitness in here lately, it’s gross

You're gross <3

Shut yer filthy mouth 😏
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

What’s going on? The wife girlfriend and mistress got you down?

(I kid i kid)
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    There’s waaaay too much about health and fitness in here lately, it’s gross

You're gross <3

Shut yer filthy mouth 😏

Make me 😋
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    That moment you read a new thread. Check you’re friends list and wonder if it’s about you. 🤔
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    askeeney wrote: »
    That moment you read a new thread. Check you’re friends list and wonder if it’s about you. 🤔

I'll save you some time. The whole crush thread, it's all about me 😏
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    askeeney wrote: »

I'll save you some time. The whole crush thread, it's all about me 😏

Obviously 🙄
  • Muddyboots85
    Options

What’s going on? The wife girlfriend and mistress got you down?

(I kid i kid)

Yes it’s too much for a simple guy like me!
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hey Siri what's the best way to slide in the dms
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    Hey Google , can you ask Jeeves what shoot your shot means?
  • Muddyboots85
    Options
    Hey Google , can you ask Jeeves what shoot your shot means?

Lmao
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    Pastor Peter, why do you smell like ketchup and onions?
  • Muddyboots85
    Options

Omg SPOILERS!!

You’ve had plenty of time to watch that movie and when you do. You need plenty of time to watch it.