dirty 30s friends

Replies

• dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    35 and trying to change my lifestyle at last.
  • beloved0922
    beloved0922 Posts: 48 Member
    33 and trying to be consistent in self discipline. I have always been super active but hard core didn't pay attention to what i was eating. After joining MFP it's been great to track my macros and plan my meals for the day according to my goals. But the mindless eating keeps coming back to bite me in the butt (pun intended!😅 I carry my extra weight on my hips/butt)

I try to minimize processed sugars/starches (so hard! I'm addicted to sugar), get my protein, iron and fiber, while staying under my calorie goal. I train BJJ and do weight lifting.

Add me so we can motivate each other.
  • x3BeccaBearx3
    x3BeccaBearx3 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm 27. Really looking for some friends on here. I don't really have support at home with my weight loss goals. I find I do much better if I have support. I'm hoping finding some friends on here will help keep me on track. I've lost over 45 pounds before but gained half of it back.
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    31 here & going to be 32 in August. From North Carolina. Been working on shedding pounds by building good habits and working on a lifestyle change. I have lost 14 pounds so far with over 100 more left to lose. Really looking for some support and encouragement through this long journey!

Please feel free to add me!
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    37 and UK based 🙋‍♀️ ingenius self-sabateur extraordinaire. I never used MFP community before and figure this could be part of what I'm doing wrong...definitely need some accountability!
  • jrweeks1986
    jrweeks1986 Posts: 16 Member
    33 here and just trying to survive, lol. Could use some friends snd accountability 🤦‍♂️
  • basky56
    basky56 Posts: 43 Member
    33 years old here. I got rid of Facebook as well. Feel free to add me and we can motivate to get better. Would like to have positive people add me.
  • ijpowell28
    ijpowell28 Posts: 8 Member
    33 yesterday feel free to add 💪🏻
  • androhnians
    androhnians Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 32! Trying to make the most of it!!! Add me if you want a motivational buddy.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    edited May 2019
    Just turned 33. Oh to only be 30 again. Best thing I can say is just to login every day, log all the food you can, and stick with it. Low Carb, Keto, or Carnivore gets really easy when you dip into ketosis and get fat adapted. You just stop being hungry like you used to. 100lbs+ down later for me since last July and it gets so much easier as you go. As to facebook, who needs all that stress-released cortisol. Dropped that years ago and never looked back.

Best unsolicited advice, CICO and login daily. If you eat less* than you burn and login daily, it'll become habit, and habits are harder to break than things you do once or twice and quit.

Good luck to everyone on their journey! If it gets hard, just do it for a day! Then maybe do it for a day tomorrow! :)

*Assuming no underlying medical conditions that prevent normal weight loss.
  • kdalleo2019
    kdalleo2019 Posts: 1 Member
    I just turned 30 this year myself and with a new MFP account I am looking to make new friends.

With weight lifting and Keto I am looking forward to gaining muscle and losing BF.

Please feel free to add me ;)
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    My name is Annie I am 35 , 5'5' , and 230lbs goal weight is around 150 but main goal is to get healthier, stronger, and tone.

I'm always looking for friends and accountability partners so feel free to add me!
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Hey there! I'll be 31 this November and have been on and off of "diets" my entire life. Got back into it a little over a year ago and have been taking it seriously. I am down 117 pounds total and 57 pounds in a little over a year. I still have a little bit to go, and always happy to have new friends to support and help motivate :)
  • Jamie24McCormack
    Jamie24McCormack Posts: 10 Member
    Just turned 34 feel free to add me
  • davidcws
    davidcws Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all, feel free to add :)
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    I feel like I get to update my age to 27. My son's friend guessed that as my age, so it must be true!
  • PrimeSuspect87
    PrimeSuspect87 Posts: 20 Member
    32 here, fallen off wagon couple of times but let's do this! Feel free to add :)
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    Late 30s here from Texas. Feel free to add
  • stephanienesbitt8196
    stephanienesbitt8196 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hi all I’ll be 31 this year 😬 and my goal is to lose 2 stone in a year for my wedding next June , could do with a few friends to keep me going ! I seem to be off/on lately and I need a kick up the ...😂 feel free to add me xx
  • janald_jose
    janald_jose Posts: 3 Member
    Hey, I am in late 30’s new to this community from Dubai