What's on your mind?

Replies

• Muddyboots85
    Muddyboots85 Posts: 164 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Sorry your thread got shut down man - @muddyboots85 I thought you had a charming back and forth with everyone in there a Dwight and Jim relationship if you will - sad day

I appreciate you. I like the gladiator Giff you posted! I knew the thread would go after last night. This is my opinion but I think there were a lot of good people looking in and watching me fight a losing battle with all those trolls. I got over ran. Lost my cool and went out firing.

For the record I played with you guys as much as you did me. Woo. I’ve had a little on my mind lately. I ain’t mad at nobody!

Like Tom Cruise in the last of the samurai!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975ce85a196f3143675591c096&rid=giphy.gif

Like when he picked up the stick just to get beat over and over initially being ridiculed for his behavior but eventually earning respect for his will. Life is good everybody. Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Omg SPOILERS!!

You’ve had plenty of time to watch that movie and when you do. You need plenty of time to watch it.

What is that statute of limitations on spoilers?

Less than a decade
  • Muddyboots85
    Muddyboots85 Posts: 164 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Sorry your thread got shut down man - @muddyboots85 I thought you had a charming back and forth with everyone in there a Dwight and Jim relationship if you will - sad day

I appreciate you. I like the gladiator Giff you posted! I knew the thread would go after last night. This is my opinion but I think there were a lot of good people looking in and watching me fight a losing battle with all those trolls. I got over ran. Lost my cool and went out firing.

For the record I played with you guys as much as you did me. Woo. I’ve had a little on my mind lately. I ain’t mad at nobody!

Like Tom Cruise in the last of the samurai!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975ce85a196f3143675591c096&rid=giphy.gif

Like when he picked up the stick just to get beat over and over initially being ridiculed for his behavior but eventually earning respect for his will. Life is good everybody. Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Omg SPOILERS!!

You’ve had plenty of time to watch that movie and when you do. You need plenty of time to watch it.

What is that statute of limitations on spoilers?

Less than a decade

How old is the movie?

2003 one of the greatest
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Everyone deserves friends that'll tuck in their crazy for 'em
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Just thinking how perfect I am. Ripped. 1% body fat. Genetic anomaly. God, I'd suck my own díck.

Dude... if you're drinking, put the phone down. You're going to regret this in the morning.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Cat stuff
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited May 2019
    A neighbor just busted me singing along to Ace of Base and that was embarrassing. So much so that now I’m considering having him killed
  • jfitt007
    jfitt007 Posts: 235 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    A neighbor just busted me singing along to Ace of Base and that was embarrassing. So much so that now I’m considering having him killed

It could have been worse..you could have been a barbie girl :D I’d still kill him just to save face
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    jfitt007 wrote: »

It could have been worse..you could have been a barbie girl :D I’d still kill him just to save face

It was Barbie girl
    She was singing how it's fantastic.
  • Tankiscool

You'd miss me too much.
  • jfitt007
    Tankiscool wrote: »

It was Barbie girl

Im going to have this song in my head all night now :/
  • Tankiscool

It was Barbie girl

Let's go party.

She followed up with how she likes big butts and she can not lie. I found it quite insightful.
  • jfitt007
    edited May 2019

It was Barbie girl

Let's go party.

She followed up with how she likes big butts and she can not lie. I found it quite insightful.

I’m hooked and I can’t stop staring. Whoomp, there it is..
  • Tankiscool

It was Barbie girl

Let's go party.

I think I've met my match.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me.
  • jfitt007

It was Barbie girl

Let's go party.

I think I've met my match.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me.

Don’t hurt me, no more.. I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want..No, I don’t want no scrubs