• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Long shot.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    7qn1udpkeagx.jpg
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Pikachu. Story for the kids. Ryan Reynolds riffing for the adults.
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Booksmart
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    i can't even remember the name. i make it a point to watch every horror movie on netflix so they all run together. this one was mexican, found footage, let's investigate an abandoned haunted place what could possibly go wrong? loved it.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Talk about an all-star cast. Even Tony Danza is in this.

Don-Jon-Poster.jpg
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    John Wick Chapter 3. It was OK to unwind after a long therapy day. He had people willing to die for him.
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    Booksmart

I feel bad for not seeing it in a movie theater since Olivia Wilde is practically begging people but I don't have the patience anymore so I'll be catching it on dvd when it comes out.

I watched The Perfect Date on Netflix today and will watch Bridesmaids tomorrow.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night 2
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Moonrise Kingdom. I like Wes Anderson films..the symmetry, palette and soundtrack <3

https://youtu.be/uDph9wSeWvY

I love this movie!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    af1wny1clcv6.png

detroit: i wanted to like it more than i did. it was pretty one sided. but i felt sympathy for the characters.

s223sjnw7aec.png

into the forest: i kinda thought it would be more adventure. maybe zombies. instead a touching emotional journey. i don't know that things get better but the characters get better.

bma38cxk2zjx.png

the perfection: well that took a few left turns. was left feeling rather disturbed but enjoyed it. i think.

gesfqmn4eu9i.png

the silence: i enjoyed it better than it's oft compared partner-a quiet place.

dfzb6fxmgjwx.png

baywatch: my brain needed a break from the serious stuff. it was better than i thought even though some of the workplace harassment was a little cringeworthy

pakxwi9s6gfz.png

the unicorn store: liked it. cute.

kewez4cwk702.png

rim of the world: what to say....as a kid who enjoyed the stand by mes and goonies type movie i wanted to like it. but the humor i didn't think was appropriate for some of the age group
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    3dmixgxplb1n.jpg
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Spider-Man into the spiderverse
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    <3 it every time....

g7zejlpe01lc.jpeg
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Pokemon: Detective Pikachu... If I could do over the time spent watching it, I would love to take it back.