What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Blood pressure on 1/3/19 was 164/92, fast forward to 5/19/19, having lost 30 pounds it was 109/78 with just diet and exercise :)

Wow, that is fantastic! Solid work!!
  • nwnightowl206
    nwnightowl206 Posts: 20 Member
    Blood pressure on 1/3/19 was 164/92, fast forward to 5/19/19, having lost 30 pounds it was 109/78 with just diet and exercise :)

Wow, that is fantastic! Solid work!!

Thanks so much, way to go for you too on the clothes shopping.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    @RelCanonical the nirvana we all long for <3 happy for you!!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    NSV: I've had a few NSVs lately, but I think the one that resonates most with me is the fact that despite random weight gain and a weird stall, I stuck with what I knew. I didn't get (too) depressed or sad. I was confused, yes, but I knew what I was doing should work and the random weight increase ended up getting explained later, but it took a month to wind down, almost. I took a couple weeks off of weighing (which for me is a big deal since I like numbers, but I also realize that data is not > mental health and it was a weak mental health month for me).

I'm not where I thought I would be for my big trip, but I feel better about not trying to push it now, too. I am making progress, and that is ultimately what matters. So that is my NSV: that no matter what, I know what to do and I know that even when it seems impossible, I can execute against what I've learned throughout this entire journey.

You got this. Your downward trend has been amazing and you can enjoy your trip safe in the knowledge you can get back to your normal routine afterwards. Enjoy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!