What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    A friend's wedding is coming up in a little over a month. My goal is to lose 15 pounds before then!
  • lcdube01
    lcdube01 Posts: 23 Member
    To get to 75kg (1.4kilos to go!)
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    leaving for the beach and trying not to gain a bunch of weight, not over couple of pounds. hope to find pleasure in things other than food. Mini goal is weight not up too much next week so I can lose it fast.
  • Kickastina
    Kickastina Posts: 101 Member
    lcdube01 wrote: »
    To get to 75kg (1.4kilos to go!)

I'm right there with ya!
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    My next two mini-goals are to make it to a normal BMI, by the end of June. And to get back on my bike this summer. I'm determined to keep both my sanity and my health, as I move into more and more caretaking for my 82-year-old mother while simultaneously helping my husband take care of his 83-year-old mother (the two grandmothers both live near us and do not speak to each other). I also want to be around for a long time for our teenage daughter (15 1/2).
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Archcurl wrote: »
    Archcurl wrote: »
    Right now my only goal is to keep tracking for the next two weeks. I just really need to stick to it.
    Went on a break because of health issues, only just got back on track and then broke my arm. Resulting in zero energy and not being allowed to move it. Resulting in gaining back weight.
    So for now all I want is to stick to it for two weeks. And then maybe two more

Also did I mention that because of the water weight I'm now not obese 2 but obese 1?!?!?! It's only a few pounds down but man, do I feel a difference! Probably also because of the eating less but a week ago I felt like extra rolls of fat were just plastered on to my body. It's not a good feeling.

Sooo I've been logging all the things. Not obsessively so and I have definitely had a few cheat treats BUT I logged them. Honestly. I'm just super happy in general that I'm keeping it up
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    My birthday is on June 29th. I want to be under 145 lbs till then. Right now I'm 151.2. lost 9 lbs in 3.5 weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!