Stalker Stories

124»

Replies

• Hydr8Cafn8Medic8
    Hydr8Cafn8Medic8 Posts: 472 Member
    I've noticed lately that no matter what time it is, everytime I go into the kitchen to grab some ice cream or I'm in my closet scarfing down chocolate that I've hidden, or as soon as I get in my truck and grab a piece of gum, someone is ALWAYS there watching me. Kids are freakin' everywhere and know everything.

But seriously, I realize it's not funny, and these are some crazy stories here. Glad I haven't had to experience it.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    I had a problem with a guy in college. The transfer students had their own dorm and we all hung out together. I was in the building next to it though I was a transfer student too. One guy was socially awkward, but we would talk computers together. I became close to three women and we did a lot together. He started following them whenever they'd come to my room so he could hang out with me. I caught him standing outside my door staring at it. He would sit outside staring at my window. This went on for a couple months of him trying to tag along with us everywhere.

One day, I finally told him how I wanted to hang out without him. He told me to wait and came back with a stack of paper and told me this was how he felt and stormed away. Turned out it was his diary. It started out with daily entries talking about me to 15 minutes apart obsessing about what I was doing and if I was with a guy. He quoted Nine Inch Nails "I want to *kitten you like an animal" with you being me and there was a lot of sexual references to me. I talked to security about it and they rushed me off campus while going to confront him. They sent me to the sexual harassment officer. He was given a restraining order to stay away from me but he worsened despite warnings.i finally screamed at the head of the campus to do something as he was following me everywhere and cornering my friends to talk about me. After this went on for awhile with worse consequences, he was told he had to move and I was to know where he was at all times. He was written up for clear and persistent stalking. His parents got involved and he thankfully transferred to a different college, but came back to steal pictures of me. Thankfully, I never saw him again! The most frustrating thing was having to follow rules and not go off on him, I wanted to beat his *kitten*!
  • kegillum
    kegillum Posts: 58 Member
    When I was 17, by a guy I used to date. I broke up with him and he started stalking me. He would drive by my house constantly, follow me at the mall or when I was out with friends. Show up every where I went, even at my high school. Would call my phone non stop, I’d have 50 missed calls from him in one day. I tried to ignore him and handle it myself like a naive 17 year old. Then my dad found out, had a few words with him. Never heard from him or saw him again.

Good work dad. No one should have to put up with that. It's amazing some of the stories on here. And to think, they walk among us. Yikes!
  • EpilepsyWarrior
    EpilepsyWarrior Posts: 56 Member
    In high school I had a stalker who woulf tell me what i did, wore and who I talked to. Im assuming it was an ex. He yold me that if a guy came to the house he woulf shoot him. I had no choice but to tell the school and make a police report but they fidnt ever catch the person cuz the police here are lame and dont do there jobs.
  • helow88
    helow88 Posts: 74 Member
    edited September 2019
    Years ago I was engaged to marry a man who, after moving in with him, had serious anger issues. He refused to take his medications for his bi-polar condition and it made him worse. I didn't find out about his meds until months into our relationship. One night he threatened to take me out into the desert to beat me and leave me for dead because he thought I was flirting with men with my looks.

He was 6 ft. 4 in. Tall and 240 lbs. He also owned guns. I was 5 ft. 5 in. and 107 lbs. I took him seriously and he left the apartment to go vent his rage somewhere. When he left, I grabbed my stuff, what I could fit in my car, and drove to move in with family. I broke off the engagement and relationship that night.

He then started stalking me and my mother. He wanted to "talk". He broke into her gated community and started banging on her door insisting she tell him where I was. She refused. Over following weeks, he mailed letters to my new address, under fake names, and tried to drop off gifts. My friends went with me to court and I got a restraining order against him. Thankfully it worked. Never heard from him after that.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    some scary ish you all posted. ugh.

do non sexual situations count? i have a co-worker that stalks my every move and whines to management when i'm away from my desk. it may sound petty but man it drives me nuts. he walks through the lunch room at the beginning of my lunch, then at the end, to make sure i'm back at my desk on time.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Depends on what you qualify as "interesting".

When I was in college and around the age of 20, I ended up with a stalker paramour who broke into my dorm through the boiler room window and "invited" himself into my apartment at 2AM. The building locked up at midnight and you usually had to wait around for someone with a key to let you in. When he decided that my roommate was more interesting, he started stalking her across campus. Didn't matter which way she came home by, he'd stalk her across campus. We ended up having to report him to the campus police.

After that fiasco, he hacked into my FB account and altered a bunch of stuff. Said some pretty terrible things. Oh yeah, the entire time this was going on, his poor wife was having to fend off police and other people who kept coming to their house to attack him for being a prat. Come to find out the dude was 37 (at the time I was 20), he claimed to be polyamorous and slept around with anything that had female parts and had a sexual offense on record against a minor. Yuck.

Then there was the dude who followed me home in his car all the way from some stoplight in town because he thought I tried to cut him off while yammering on my cellphone. Thing was, I drove straight from another place, no stopping and did not pull out from any intersection or street. I also didn't have a cellphone at the time. So he followed me all the way to a parking lot and then started screaming at me and cussing and all sorts of stuff. Through our heated conversation, he quickly realized that he TAILED THE WRONG CAR and was screaming at and stalking the wrong woman. When he realized I could have turned him in for this behavior (since when he called the police they told him NOT to follow me), he quickly backtracked and apologized. It worked out okay in the end, but I remained paranoid and afraid of driving for years after that.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I have a stalker on IG. I got a message a few months ago. They know who I am but idk who they are...that's what they said. I dont open messages now from people I don't have on my list anymore.
  • I had a high school boyfriend stalk me for a few years in college. I broke up with him after we graduated because he was an emotionally and physically abusive person, and after experiencing a personal awakening during a family vacation, I realized I needed to move on from him. He, however, didn't move on from me.

So, he didn't take kindly to the break-up, so he took it upon himself to just show up at my house (turned away), then he hacked my computer. When he hacked my computer, he tracked all my messages, found out my college schedule, and was always on campus when I was there. I didn't find it odd at first (I was 18 and dumb) that he was there even though he didn't attend that school. I wrote it off as "well, his sister attends here, so he's probably waiting for her." And me being too nice, I would talk to him, say hi, have lunch if he was around because 1) I didn't have friends yet on campus, and 2) I'm dumb and nice. But, then, he started mentioning stuff that I talked about with my best friend via messenger, mentioned stuff about emails I received, then I started to get suspicious...

Then, I got a new boyfriend, and that's when s**t got crazy!

Cliff's Notes version: While he was hacked into my messenger accounts, he would talk to my boyfriend like he was me and tell him crazy stuff. He told my boyfriend he and I were still dating; he sent my boyfriend weird images and texts, threaten him, send depressing poetry... He would follow us around campus. Then, my boyfriend's sister (who didn't like me because she thought I broke up her brother and his previous girlfriend even though they broke up before I was in the picture) somehow got involved with the whole thing when she was pretending to be my boyfriend who was, at the time, talking to my ex who was pretending to be me. Somehow, they figured that all out, realized the ex was not me and that the sister was not the boyfriend, so then they started to talking regularly. The sister, who hates me, helped my ex "devise a plan" to "win me back" in order to get me away from my boyfriend, and it led to a crazy episode on campus that involved sexual assault, police involvement, and classmates trying to pull the ex off me. That led to restraining orders, police not hearing me out about the assault and stalking, and the ex not getting punished. He later married my one-time best friend.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Freshman year of college I dated this guy briefly then broke it off. He kept showing up at my dorm. He even sent his sister to harass me.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    stalker stories?

.... I'll just say that this new fangled, digital print camo isn't nearly as effective as the old school, military grade, jungle camo.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I had a fling with a friend of a friend when I was 16/17 but found out he had a girlfriend so I ended it. He couldn't understand why 🙄
    He would park outside my house and send me messages saying he could see me or my family members. He'd turn up in town if I was out with my friends. I started getting really creepy texts from an anonymous number which turned out to be him. Considering he was 6ft 4 and I'm only 5ft 1 it was pretty scary. I blocked him from every form of communication I could, but I haven't changed my number in 15 years so he must have kept it as he started messaging me again from an unknown number just last year. Told me he still thought about me and that we should get married. It's a no from me hun.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Bump cuz i'd like to read more stories. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯