The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    So if I post a fully clothed hump day pic will I get this thread shut down? 😂

Are you going to bark all day or are you going to bite? ;)
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    97do9coj1meo.jpg
    today's mood... Is it Friday yet lol

Almost my friend- nice smirk
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

You never know unless you try. ;) lol

She makes a valid point.. 🤷‍♂️
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    stop beta orbiting the women fellas..

Explain please

I had to urban dictionary this one....but pretty spot on. It's a new term I shall use.
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    FoxyJedi wrote: »
    xj9r6l727321.jpeg
    Thought I would contribute 💕

Thank you for contributing! 😍
  • FoxyJedi
    FoxyJedi Posts: 20 Member
    xj9r6l727321.jpeg

Thank you for contributing! 😍
    Thank you for having me 😊

• NotSo_LittleRichard

Explain please

I had to urban dictionary this one....but pretty spot on. It's a new term I shall use.

Explain please
    What exactly is beta orbiting?

Beta suiters are known to usually hang around(orbit) a man or women they are sexually interested regardless of telltale signs that they are being kept at a distance for a reason. This behaviour is seen as similar to the way as Earth revolves around the sun because of gravitational attraction, hence the reference to orbiting.

This behaviour is most popular with males as the hapless beta suitor will go into orbit around a person they find attractive in the hopes that they will eventually be drawn closer over time.

The girl he is orbiting enjoys the attention and will use it to extort favours or as a plutonic companion to cull boredom; she will feed him enough to think that his efforts indeed bring them closer together, when in fact she does not have any motivation to take the relationship further.

But nature, it would seem, it not without a sense of balance and irony as women orbit, too and often a woman who has male orbiters will be the ones orbiting another high-status male. Due to the nature of hypergamy, women want a man of perceived value and an orbiting female will be attracted to a man of very high status, wealth, and power. She will happily make herself sexually available to him, even though she has to orbit him along with other females who are attracted by the scent of his resources or power.

A behaviour which contradicts the narrative of gender equality and woman having the ability to attain goals without the need of a partner.

Interesting

FirmShabbyHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member

Go for it!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    xj9r6l727321.jpeg

WHOA!!! This is one gorgeous Jedi!
  • NotSo_LittleRichard

Explain please

Explain please
    What exactly is beta orbiting?

Beta suiters are known to usually hang around(orbit) a man or women they are sexually interested regardless of telltale signs that they are being kept at a distance for a reason. This behaviour is seen as similar to the way as Earth revolves around the sun because of gravitational attraction, hence the reference to orbiting.

This behaviour is most popular with males as the hapless beta suitor will go into orbit around a person they find attractive in the hopes that they will eventually be drawn closer over time.

The girl he is orbiting enjoys the attention and will use it to extort favours or as a plutonic companion to cull boredom; she will feed him enough to think that his efforts indeed bring them closer together, when in fact she does not have any motivation to take the relationship further.

But nature, it would seem, it not without a sense of balance and irony as women orbit, too and often a woman who has male orbiters will be the ones orbiting another high-status male. Due to the nature of hypergamy, women want a man of perceived value and an orbiting female will be attracted to a man of very high status, wealth, and power. She will happily make herself sexually available to him, even though she has to orbit him along with other females who are attracted by the scent of his resources or power.

A behaviour which contradicts the narrative of gender equality and woman having the ability to attain goals without the need of a partner.

Interesting

FirmShabbyHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

You have no idea how much I'm really thinking on this in terms of other possible outcomes based on actual orbiting

I figured. I also posted that gif because I know you don't know where it was from.
  • FoxyJedi
    FoxyJedi Posts: 20 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    xj9r6l727321.jpeg

WHOA!!! This is one gorgeous Jedi!
    Thank you sir! 😁