Daily Battle With The Scale

Replies

• HulkV2
    HulkV2 Posts: 32 Member
    I only weigh myself once a month, or try to since the scale is a dirty liar haha
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    Yeah! Awesome! Today I weighed in at 161.6 - I’m close too!
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    etolv wrote: »
    Yeah! Awesome! Today I weighed in at 161.6 - I’m close too!

That's amazing!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Losingweightforgood2019 Posts: 171 Member
    Mentally I can not handle weighing daily. I just gauge my progress by my clothing. Last weigh in was August 15th of last year and next weigh in Will be on July 1st of this year which commemorates my first year journey 🤗
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    It's good to find a system that works for you. I personally love weighing every day. The scale has been a great tool for me to gauge my progress and make necessary changes from week to week. I like the idea of going by how your clothing fits, thought I wear dresses to work each day and they don't really cling to me, so hard I think it would be hard to tell from my clothes alone. I weighed in at 161.2 this morning. I hoping to make it to the 150s by June... we'll see how it goes. :D
  • laceygaywilson
    Clothes are a good gauge for me but I had some mental issues that seeing that number daily has helped me heal!! I was 162.0 today after two rest days!!! Woo woo!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Hahahaha I ate and ate and ate yesterday!! 166.2 today!! Wow that is crazy!!! Ran 2 miles did calisthenics and a lil yoga!! Gotta work today so my calorie burn will be great!!! Gonna go high protein today!! Lots of water!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Yep been on a bit of a food binder!!!! 166.4 today!!! Been eating and eating and eating like a crazy person!!! Drank a large Dr. Pepper!!! Oh yeah it's been crazy!!! Time to free my head from my *kitten* and get back on track!! I feel heavy!! Ugh!!! Gonna yoga calisthenics and work my *kitten* off today.....maybe!! Might get a bike ride in later!!! Gonna run tomorrow!!! This too shall pass.....thanks smooth move!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    You've got this, just get back on track and you'll be fine, this happens. You've been doing awesome!
  • laceygaywilson
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    You've got this, just get back on track and you'll be fine, this happens. You've been doing awesome!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    165.6!! LMAO I did not get back on track yesterday!! Nope at pizza and candy and chips!! Gonna pop my head from my *kitten* cave and get back at this.....not today I gaurentee it's my youngest bday!!!!
  • GregInORL
    GregInORL Posts: 232 Member
    edited May 2019
    Been following this. Weighing mostly daily has been a huge breakthrough for me, I'm no longer avoiding the scale or the mirror. There's still apprehension but it gets easier.
    Great work!
  • laceygaywilson
    GregInORL wrote: »
    Been following this. Weighing mostly daily has been a huge breakthrough for me, I'm no longer avoiding the scale or the mirror. There's still apprehension but it gets easier.
    Great work!

It's amazing to me how something that terrified me for years can become such a healing tool in my journey to a healthy head heart and body!!! Keep it up!! That number is part of a huge journey that has so many other factors!! Doing amazing!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Ok wow I'm up 168! Aunt Flo is here! Plus I took the weekend at the beach as anpiggie pig out fest!! LMAO!!! This week I bet I shred that 8lbs off quick!! Water salt and carbonation bloat!!! Back on track today!! Gonna start back slow!! Calisthenics and yoga!! My sun burned belly is not ready for running!! Also gonna start logging my daily weigh in!!! Yep!! Not gonna wait to hit the levels any more!! Gonna log it daily and go even deeper in my mental healing process!! Here we go y'all!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    166.4!!! Oh yeah falling off like tears when my fat cries!! Hahaha y'all know sweat is just your fat crying!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    164.8!!! Oh yeah it's coming off quick!! I even had ice cream last night!!! Too much at that!! Hahaha YEEEEEEES I'm learning!! What I can have and still crush goals!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    I love your attitude and excitement! You're doing amazing!
  • laceygaywilson
    etolv wrote: »
    Today was the day - I made it into the 150s... 159.8. I'll take it! ;)

That's amazing!!!!! You are doing great!!! Keep it up!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I love your attitude and excitement! You're doing amazing!

THANK YOU!!