My OMAD journey

13»

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I totally agree ---you have to do what you can do that will work for you!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Love Malaysian food too 😋😍 Totally agree too, you need to do what works for you 👍
  • Bevling
    Bevling Posts: 18 Member
    Week 8
    CW: 62.8kg
    SW: 66.6kg
    Lost: 4.2kg

2 weeks of disruptions to OMAD. Hahaha! But phew! Consider it a success that I didn’t gain weight, just the delay in reaching my weight goal. Hope that it won’t be too hard to start OMAD again by having to go through the headaches and all. Another 1 week here in Malaysia, super super hot weather. If only the heat can melt the fat! 🤪
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Freaking awesome that you haven't gained this whole time! Way to go! You'll have no problem maintaining once you reach your goal. Hope you have fun on the rest of your trip despite the heat... I hate high heat and especially when coupled with humidity, but I live in FL :-/ That's what air conditioners are for though :-)
  • volgirl1322
    That is great!!!
  • jadepearl
    I love Malaysia and the food is just heavenly :yum:
  • Bevling
    Bevling Posts: 18 Member
    Ok, haven’t really been OMAD for a while. Hahaha! Terrible. Trying to get back into it. CW at 61.7kg. Still quite a bit to go before I reach my GW. Need motivation to get back into OMAD. I find it a bit hard in winter when I seem to be hungrier than usual. I can do it!!!
  • jadepearl
    You can do it👍 Did you say winter? It's going to be winter soon for us but winter came a little early. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Good luck🍀👍
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You got this!! I'm also struggling a bit getting back to OMADing on a more regular frequent basis. Sometimes we just have to really push through the struggle.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Maybe you could start back with just intermittent fasting. Like... don't eat anything until noon. Then just keep pushing the time back more and more when you feel comfortable doing it. Or do OMAD a few times a week at the start. Pick days where it wouldn't be too difficult to stick with it.
  • volgirl1322
    I agree with @LiLee2018 I would pick a couple of days, or do IF to get back into the swing....