Jp's omad journey

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I understand the issues with the teenager, my youngest turned 12....12 going on 18 for sure :) sending mom hugs to you!!! <3
    That looks like RAMEN that we have here, and they are super cheap and super yummy with a egg on top!!!

Congrats on your recent loss!!!!!! :D
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you ❤️ I love kimchi ramen with hotdog, spam and egg too🍜
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you ❤️ And people say it gets easier when the becomes bigger... Ya, right😒😔🙄🤔 I love ramen too🍜
  • jadepearl
    It's about 12.15 am here and I just can't sleep. DD is still sick, hopefully not influenza A. DD has taken the test at the doc and we are waiting for the results. 😟😦😧

As for OMAD, I have not been doing much. Am so worried. DS seems to have caught the flu too. 😣🤧😢 Before I know it, the whole family will be sick🤒

Weight-wise, didn't weigh for the pass few days.

Hope you guys are having a better day than me.

Have a wonderful weekend❤️
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    /BIG HUG!
    I hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Just worry about taking care of your kids and yourself. Go buy a hazmat suit for yourself so you don't catch it ;) lol
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you ❤️ DD is getting better but DS is not🙁😢 DH is also coming down with ut😣😞😩

It's 1.16am here and I just can't sleep😖😥 Taking care of DD and DS. For the whole week, I have been eating whenever I feel hungry, no OMAD. As for exercise, nothing either except being my kids nurse, maid, butler, doctor, cook, nanny, etc. Furthermore, we have been having sleet for the past few days. So, winter is definitely here.

Sure hope that Sunday is a better day for me🤞🤞🤞
  • jadepearl
    edited June 2019
    Week 46
    CW: 56.9kg

Good afternoon OMADers <3

I guess I will still be babysitting my kids this week. So far, DD has almost recovered. DS is still sick and DH just fell sick yesterday. I have not been OMAD-ing. I just ate as and when I have the time. I was so worried that I might have put on weight but Mr Scale gave me a surprise this morning. Even though its only 0.1kg loss, its still a loss to me. I am really happy :)

6ewv1nm6bs15.jpg

Went to the supermart this morning to stock more food for my 3 babies. DH wanted Kimchi Jjigae stew and I made it with ham, sausage & napa cabbage. Ate it with rice and the kids ate it with ramen. I was so stressed this morning that I was eating Lay's Sour Cream Potato Chips. Thankfully, it was the small individual pack ones. If I opened up the family size bag, I would still be eating it till the last piece.

Sure hope that everyone is having a better Tuesday that little old me <3
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Oh thats great! You are getting there! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Awesome ---slow and steady!!! Hope everyone starts to feel better soon!! <3
  • LiLee2018
    I hope everyone gets over the flu soon... and really hope you don't catch it too! Definitely just worry about getting everyone recovered. OMAD isn't going anywhere :)
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @SoulSisterSoulBrother ❤️ Slowly but surely👍

Thank you @volgirl1322 ❤️ Yes, really hope everyone is back to pink health🤞

Thank you @LiLee2018 ❤️ Sure hope that I won't catch it🤞
  • jadepearl
    Another night without being able to sleep as the 3 babies are still sick🤒 Just need to ensure that they take their medicine @1am. Then, hopefully I can get some sleep.

I have been craving for my Grandma's Portuguese Rice & Chicken Fajitas. Since I went grocery shopping this morning, I told myself that I am going to cook this for lunch no matter what. Of course mine is not as good as my Grandma's but it will do. Here's a photo of it

eojqs43ntjex.jpg

I just ate half of it and that was all I could eat.

Got to run now, DD is calling
  • volgirl1322
    Yum that looks amazing!!!!!!
  • LiLee2018
    Oh my goodness. That looks delicious!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322 & @LiLee2018 <3 It was just what I needed to start my engine going again. Taking care of 3 babies is hard a job!

• jadepearl
    Week 46
    CW: ?

I didn't weigh myself today as I am just so tired. My panda eyes can't even open anymore. I really hope and pray that my 3 babies will recover soon so that I can rest a little. A lot of people are falling sick due to this very cold and bad weather.

As for food, I just fried some egg omelette, deep fried some egg tofu and ate it with some stir-fried mixed veggies with oyster sauce. Just had to fill my tummy and keep going. Praying that I will not fall sick till all my 3 babies are back to pink health.

Take care and have a wonderful Thursday <3
  • volgirl1322
    Oh no, so sorry that the babies are sick ---that is the worst! Hope your family recovers soon!!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322 ❤️ I think a lot of people are falling sick. Hopefully, everyone including our OMAD buddies will recover soon. ❤️
  • jadepearl
    edited June 2019
    DD has recovered 90% and DS is on his way👍❤️ DH is still a little sick🤧🤒

Didn't weigh myself today again. The whole day, I was grazing. I grazed when I cooked for DD & DS. I grazed again when I cooked for DH. When I wanted to eat my own meal, I was already too full. So, didn't cook anything for myself. However, I didn't stop. When DD ate some cake, I ate a little too. When DS ate an Arnott's mint slice, I ate 1 too. I think I became an eating machine today😭😖😞😤😭🤯😠😡

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for ne❤️
    Have a wonderful weekend ❤️❤️❤️
  • volgirl1322
    I think we all have been out of norm for a bit. Hoping everyone starts to feel better and that you are getting back on track. I totally have got to shut this eating down :)