wnzn0e584hyz.jpeg

Current stack that I’m working through

What genre is Faye?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,264 Member
    Fear Nothing by Lisa Gardner
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I'm reading Good Chinese Wife by Susan Blumberg-Kason and it's pretty terrible if I'm honest.
  • RealBaconLover
    RealBaconLover Posts: 17 Member
    The Handmaid's Tale~Margaret Atwood in preparation for The Testaments
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    I am a librarian - I totally love to read . . . whenever I have time, haha! Currently working through A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir. It's the second in a series. Solid writing, good pacing, kind of an ancient Rome meets Hunger Games meets world building sort of thing. It's young adult, which can be really good, but it unfortunately delves into that YA trope of love triangles and I completely hate that. So it's firmly in my mixed feelings category.

@Rheameg - Faye Kellerman is a mystery writer. Kind of on the thriller/suspenseful side of the genre.
  • mattLclarke
    mattLclarke Posts: 10 Member
    g199kbi3ut2b.jpeg
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    5w1deeq4s4ba.jpeg
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,264 Member
    The Handmaid's Tale~Margaret Atwood in preparation for The Testaments

I just saw an ad this weekend that this is coming out as a series on Hulu. I read the book also.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    I'm in the middle of The Lazarus Files, by Matthew McGough about a cold case murder investigation. It's so incredibly detailed.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    working on The Shining right now, just finished Doctor Sleep(The sequel) and decided to go back and doing them back to back there's a lot of little details that play into doctor sleep
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    working on The Shining right now, just finished Doctor Sleep(The sequel) and decided to go back and doing them back to back there's a lot of little details that play into doctor sleep

i loved Doctor Sleep despite not caring for the Shining book at all. they're making a movie of it now with Ewan McGregor playing Dan and i'm so hyped for it.

have you read Revival by him yet? came out right before or after Doctor Sleep and i think its the most horrific (in a good way) thing he ever wrote
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    zz6kdk78az8p.png
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    iMago wrote: »

i loved Doctor Sleep despite not caring for the Shining book at all. they're making a movie of it now with Ewan McGregor playing Dan and i'm so hyped for it.

have you read Revival by him yet? came out right before or after Doctor Sleep and i think its the most horrific (in a good way) thing he ever wrote

Will have to check it out
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Just rereading a couple of these.
    udpa5kcz4z2l.jpeg
  • Naturally_Monica
    Naturally_Monica Posts: 335 Member
    8oupkmavndwy.jpeg

I’ll Give You Something to Cry About by Elizabeth Acker
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    not the fitbit manual, thats for sure