Fitbit syncing

Options
MyFitnessPal stopped syncing to my Fitbit can anyone tell me why
I hit sync like always shows 10,128 steps on fit bit nothing on MFP

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    try desyncing and resyncing it - FITBIT pushed an update a week or so ago that caused some issues
  • spc1104
    spc1104 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can’t get my Fitbit to sync to MyFitnessPal at all! I’ve connected it via the link on mobile app, but then myfitness pal says it’s not connected. I want to use it for my steps as my iPhone isn’t accurate (don’t carry it on me always) and it just says it isn’t connected... I’ve deactivated and reactivated it so many times now. Both apps up to date. How on earth do you get it to sync??
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    The fitbit charge 3 has issues syncing to it's own fitbit APP a lot of the time so not surprising it has issues syncing to MFP.
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have had nothing but problems with my Versa syncing with the Fitbit app for the last 3-4 weeks. I have contacted support 6xs now and still not fixed. So aggravating!
  • iJackieR
    iJackieR Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m having issues tonight. My dinner won’t sync over.
  • oubrett1004
    oubrett1004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried the resyncing the apps through the websites, but Fitbit app is not talking to MFP no matter what I try.
  • Renaissancebody
    Renaissancebody Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m so tired of this. My Fitbit won’t sync either.
  • ShaniaLee124
    ShaniaLee124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just upgraded from my Alta HR to the Versa, versa was syncing for 3 days then today stopped at 2,000 steps and won’t sync with Fitbit anymore. I’ve delete apps, disconnected the two from each other, logged in again, reset the phone. Nothing. Quite pissed.
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine is syncing steps but not calculating calories burned even tho I have 10k. I'm sure it will get fixed by tomorrow. It's happened before so probably just a glitch with the app. and not our devices. Patience!
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Ditto. June 4, not getting my exercise calories from Fitbit to MFP.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Be aware whenever there are upgrades - sometimes the default settings on MFP app are put back.

Confirm the MFP setting for Step Source is set to Fitbit - but ONLY if the app says the accounts are synced.

You want calories burned from Fitbit along with steps - not just steps from the device.
    And you want meal totals going over to Fitbit.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    It happens sometimes. My adjustment didn't come over at all yesterday, it usually clears up in a day or two without me doing anything.
  • newgoals73
    newgoals73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing either. I hope it is sorted soon!
  • lhoyle84589
    lhoyle84589 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've logged in and out of both apps, restarted my phone, disconnected/reconnected my Fitbit and nada :-(
  • Lkbaker
    Lkbaker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. Won’t sync.
  • Super_tomato
    Super_tomato Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Another who is having issues with MFP and Fitbit syncing since yesterday.
  • LJW623
    LJW623 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ve also tried all the usual resets and relinks but since the software upgrade I can’t get my apps to talk to each other most frustrating :-(
  • katie_adlam
    katie_adlam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine is it syncing either and I've done nearly 11k steps, typical it happens on my best day!
  • cienny
    cienny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same story over here..... not syncing Fitbit
  • mybluedecember
    mybluedecember Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looks like they know about the issue and have posted about it on twitter.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2976520-fitbit-sync-issues