Who needs motivated? Well ALL ABOARD THE MOTIVATION TRAIN!!🤩🥰

Replies

• Eddie_Ice
    Eddie_Ice Posts: 115 Member
    Eddie_Ice wrote: »
    Ugh, I looked ...my eyes , my eyes!!!

Lol Brody, dang brother I told you not to do it!

Both of your comments were too much for me to take...my curiosity took over and got the best of me...I LOOKED!!! SWEET MOTHER MURRY, I LOOKED AND I MAY NEVER BE RIGHT AGAIN!!!🥶🧿🤣😱🧿🧿🧿🧿😣😂🤣

Smdh.....well I cant help you now, I tried.
  • Eddie_Ice
    When I start to stress I always think of something a friend of mine use to always say.."Just enjoy right now...live in the moment..be present..."

WHAT IS A GREAT QUOTE OR PIECE OF LIFE ADVICE YOU'VE GOTTEN, THAT YOU FEEL HAS HELPED YOU IN LIFE??? It may just inspire some of us as well!!

q2n9luu0vkii.jpg

I'm pretty sure one of my mentors got this from a tv show but he used to tell me "your body is a tool, your mind is a tool and your soul is the architect. You are in charge of you and there is nothing you cant will your body and mind to accomplish." Its something I think about a lot when runs start to get difficult, my body is not in charge my soul is and my soul wants more.
  • Eddie_Ice

Both of your comments were too much for me to take...my curiosity took over and got the best of me...I LOOKED!!! SWEET MOTHER MURRY, I LOOKED AND I MAY NEVER BE RIGHT AGAIN!!!🥶🧿🤣😱🧿🧿🧿🧿😣😂🤣

RIGHT?!!! I’m even Leary of the Waffle House ...y’all better not try and sell me some blue waffles 😱😂🤣

Waffle house lawd I cant wait to get back stateside!
  • csmitty865
    csmitty865 Posts: 2 Member
    When I start to stress I always think of something a friend of mine use to always say.."Just enjoy right now...live in the moment..be present..."

WHAT IS A GREAT QUOTE OR PIECE OF LIFE ADVICE YOU'VE GOTTEN, THAT YOU FEEL HAS HELPED YOU IN LIFE??? It may just inspire some of us as well!!

q2n9luu0vkii.jpg

A recent fitness related quote that has helped me to push through that last part of my workouts is "Your mind gives up 100 times before your body ever does". Whenever I am tired and feel like stopping I just think of that quote and realize my mind is trying to give up but my feet are still moving so I got this. I don't push it too much but it definitely helps me to go that extra mile.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    @csmitty...May I repost your paragraph?
    This is really encouraging. Thanx for sharing. ❣
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019

RIGHT?!!! I’m even Leary of the Waffle House ...y’all better not try and sell me some blue waffles 😱😂🤣

WAFFLES? Who eats waffles when pancakes exist?!? 🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞OMM NOM NOM..YUMMY!
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Pray tell...Please & Thank you.🤗xuuwve7l786r.jpg
  • Eddie_Ice

I had my suspicions you were a bit off and choosing pancakes over waffles confirms it.
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member

Umm...pancakes! Yes sir @Eddie_Ice ... pancakes! Lol!
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019

I had my suspicions you were a bit off and choosing pancakes over waffles confirms it.

BWAAHAAAA! There are two kinds of people in this world...1. the ones that choose pancakes over waffle and 2. People who hate kittens and babies...
    Which are you, Sir...Which. are. You?
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    I still wanna try a frenchwafflecake ...ala Phil Duffey on Modern Family ...combining French toast , waffles , AND pancakes into one giant heap of carb filled goodness lol

So...who sent you to sabotage my progress?!
    Now all I'm going to be able to think about is how to recreate such a heavenly monstrosity!!😣😋😥
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019

Umm...pancakes! Yes sir @Eddie_Ice ... pancakes! Lol!

I can see you are an intelligent & wise woman!😉
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member

OH GOOD! Another person who is on the pancake boat... So much better :D
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member

Because I am determined to not hate it
  • bionicpuffy
    bionicpuffy Posts: 93 Member
    Wait wait wait - why eat pancakes OR waffles when there are CREPES?!!? :smiley:

What do you all do when you're in a motivational slump? I've been doing so well for like 3 weeks and now... it's like I have stopped caring! HELP!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member

Hey, I pick waffles over pancakes any day, especially a strawberry waffle with lots of whipped cream!
  • logancsmama
    logancsmama Posts: 31 Member
    Hi! I am 56 and starting over on this again. I was almost to goal when my son died and it all went downhill. This is my 3rd attempt. The first time I lied to myself and told myself it would be okay if I took a break between Christmas and New Years and it took me over a year to get back on. I have 118.4 lbs to lose and I hope we can support each other and get to know one another! Anyone who would like to add another supportive friend, just add me. Laura
  • Eddie_Ice

BWAAHAAAA! There are two kinds of people in this world...1. the ones that choose pancakes over waffle and 2. People who hate kittens and babies...
    Which are you, Sir...Which. are. You?

I choose waffles, am a dog person, and hate other peoples children. So that's that.
  • Eddie_Ice
    Jamie2663 wrote: »

Because I am determined to not hate it

I like this, determined to enjoy something you currently don't.

I work out because I enjoy a good run and my hobbies make me fat.
  • Eddie_Ice
    Wait wait wait - why eat pancakes OR waffles when there are CREPES?!!? :smiley:

What do you all do when you're in a motivational slump? I've been doing so well for like 3 weeks and now... it's like I have stopped caring! HELP!

I'm not even going to debate this Crepes suggestion.

Motivational slumps are common, I enjoy running but there are time I just don't effin feel like it. To be honest, I've found that when I push myself to do it anyway those are my best runs. So my suggestion is to revisit why you started in the first place and push through it.