The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    cgtlpsz5iqns.jpeg

Some reason my one isn’t showing up. BUT this is my first time wearing a one piece bathing suit EVER. I’ve always dreaded bathing suit season because I was too chunky for bikinis and too chunky for one pieces because my hips are too big and that’s where I carried most of my weight. I’ve always loved one pieces but couldn’t ever wear them because I was awkwardly shaped. But today out of courage I bought one and I love it! 😀
    One huge step for me! 😀

You look absolutely stunning. Congratulations on stepping out of your comfort zone, that does indeed take courage. You'll be turning heads at the beach/pool.

Thank you so much! ❤️
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    5ifhohw3osde.jpeg
    Hello all...it’s been quite some time since the last time I logged in. Life has brought me to a point again where I want to take care of myself better. Hope everyone is having a great day!!

You look great. Welcome back.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    5ifhohw3osde.jpeg
    Hello all...it’s been quite some time since the last time I logged in. Life has brought me to a point again where I want to take care of myself better. Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Well welcome back. I hope that you find your stride and get back in your groove. Hope you have a great day as well.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    9jiv2ah8rcxd.jpg

All about the beard gains 😎

Beard game on point 👍
  • ErikaGirl1
    ErikaGirl1 Posts: 47 Member
    74wbtolj7nzr.jpeg

Looking forward to when this can be side by side with a transformation pic. 😉
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Hdkearney wrote: »
    yv71tkpviweo.jpg
    Hi! I am back after a few short months. I started a new job, bought a new car, and moved to a new city. Things have been crazy! Did you know there is a such thing as beer yoga? I didn't until today!

Did you move to the new city without knowing anyone there? Just wondering how common this is...
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    5ifhohw3osde.jpeg

Hello! You look great!
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    I’ve missed a *kitten* ton of selfies and I can’t comment on all the ones I want to but y’all are smokin hot! And thanks to those who left such nice comments for mine. ❤️ Love to see some new peeps join in too! Keep them comin and have a great Hump Day!
  • Hdkearney
    Hdkearney Posts: 58 Member
    yv71tkpviweo.jpg
    Hi! I am back after a few short months. I started a new job, bought a new car, and moved to a new city. Things have been crazy! Did you know there is a such thing as beer yoga? I didn't until today!

Did you move to the new city without knowing anyone there? Just wondering how common this is...

I did! I got a job I couldn't turn down so moving to KC was necessary.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    estrad06 wrote: »
    djodveadkpx1.jpeg

I’m not a real beer drinker but when I do have a beer has to be Hefeweizen..

You could be on a billboard in Munich!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    yv71tkpviweo.jpg

I didn't know about beer yoga, or an @Hdkearney until now. The things you learn eh?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    35ah4ord4xbq.jpeg

Looking good!