-93lbs since 12/1/19

2»

Replies

• helene4
    helene4 Posts: 120 Member
    Awesome! Looking great!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Brilliant! You have obviously found the right approach which works for you. Do you stick to certain macro percentages? If so - would like to hear from you.
  • davani09
    davani09 Posts: 43 Member
    Brilliant! You have obviously found the right approach which works for you. Do you stick to certain macro percentages? If so - would like to hear from you.

20% carbs. 40% protein. 40% fat. My doctor has me on 1000 cals, on weekends and every now and then I go over on my carbs to carb cycle.

I started off at 1500 with the same percentages. Then gradually went down to this. I’m not doing gastric surgery. Just using overeaters anonymous and my dietician and my doctor and therapy
  • manaholman
    manaholman Posts: 2 Member
    So great! Your smile says it all.
  • kiran0492
    kiran0492 Posts: 1 Member
    well done such a major improvement !
  • CorkyLaRue
    CorkyLaRue Posts: 29 Member
    Tremendous job - very well done!
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Outstanding! You can literally see how much better you feel, both physically and emotionally. Great work!
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    You are a great inspiration to all of us. Keep up the posts.
  • SteroidalLolita
    SteroidalLolita Posts: 122 Member
    davani09 wrote: »

You are do AMAZING!!!! Great job!
  • FeliciaWinn
    FeliciaWinn Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome! you look happier too!
  • Leapinfrog0485
    Leapinfrog0485 Posts: 7 Member
    Great Job! I hope your feelings of accomplishment just encourage you to continue :) We are rooting for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!