Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 19.5.5 Release Notes & Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.

That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid

We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!

Happy tracking!

Please use this discussion to share any feedback or suggestions related to the iOS 19.5.5 release. If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center

For a list of known iOS issue, please see this article in our support center.

Replies

• mollrochmollroch Posts: 1,763Member Member Posts: 1,763Member Member
    Same problem here...
  • JobenJoben Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Ombra1975 wrote: »
    Hi, my app has updated and now it no longer connects to my fitbit. I have tried disconnecting and reconnect but this hasn't fixed the issue. Is there a bug with the new release? Thanks

Hi @Ombra1975

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any issues with your connected Fitbit account. Yesterday at around 11:45am we noticed an issue with our Fitbit sync causing a problem which would affect the data syncing between your accounts.

Our team is currently investigating the cause of the issue, but while this problem is occurring, your data will not sync between the accounts.

During this time, please do not relink your accounts, as this will worsen the backlog. We will post any updates on the issue here: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2976520-fitbit-sync-issues, so please check back.

For additional support, please send us an email at [email protected]
    edited June 4
  • dselkodselko Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    I love the new look but, when you turn IOS device horizontally in the daily food diary, it used to give daily totals for calories and macros, now it just shows the goal numbers and the difference between the totals (which don't show) and the goal numbers. So for example, to get the total number of calories consumed, you now need to add together the goals and the remaining to get the totals for calories, carbs, protein, etc.
  • omarscottoomarscotto Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    It has been a couple of days that this app is acting a fool. Does not connect with fit bit and keep adding the same food dozen of times to my log....
  • taylorcduvalltaylorcduvall Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I'm having issues with it connecting to Fitbit as well and also the diary not syncing to server
  • TerriRichardson112TerriRichardson112 Posts: 7,392Member Member Posts: 7,392Member Member
    omarscotto wrote: »
    It has been a couple of days that this app is acting a fool. Does not connect with fit bit and keep adding the same food dozen of times to my log....

Also experiencing these problems!
    edited June 5
  • RadiocynicRadiocynic Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    omarscotto wrote: »

Also experiencing these problems!

Same two problems here. Man, those lowfat Quaker chewy granola bars can really add up when there are 50 entries! (But seriously, the lack of Fitbit syncing is an even more pressing problem.)
  • kreshmarkreshmar Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Glad to see I am not the only one experiencing this problem, the not connecting to fit bit sucks, but the repeated adding of food is annoying
  • reeceycup05reeceycup05 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I’m tired of having this problem.
  • dselkodselko Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Also having problem with random duplication of food items.
  • celeneconnell13celeneconnell13 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Yes no Fitbit sync and I apparently decided to eat 30 cut da carb flatbread for breakfast
  • JobenJoben Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Thank you all for bringing this to our attention.

We are aware some users were experiencing server errors and/or sync issues with the app and website. Issues may include data not syncing, inability to access recipes and duplicate entries logged. Our team is investigating these on our end and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. If you are still getting a sync error, please try force quitting the app and then go back into it to see if that helps. If not, some users have had success using our website at www.myfitnesspal.com but errors could also occur there.

We will post updates regarding these issues here: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2976682-program-wide-issues-duplicates-in-diary-server-error-data-sync-unable-to-log

Again our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We do hope otherwise you are enjoying the program. We wish you nothing but success in reaching and maintaining all of your health and fitness goals.
    dselko wrote: »
    I love the new look but, when you turn IOS device horizontally in the daily food diary, it used to give daily totals for calories and macros, now it just shows the goal numbers and the difference between the totals (which don't show) and the goal numbers. So for example, to get the total number of calories consumed, you now need to add together the goals and the remaining to get the totals for calories, carbs, protein, etc.

Thank you for feedback! Can you please send us an email to [email protected] so we can further investigate?
  • sgriskasgriska Posts: 108Member Member Posts: 108Member Member
    Still not syncing to Fitbit for me, multiple food entries, etc. Same as lots of other people, and no end in sight. I know you guys realize this is an issue and are working on it, but the initial post about it promised to be updated with new information, and it's been several days now and there's been no updated information. When will this be fixed?
  • weemsdmweemsdm Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member

Joben wrote: »

Thank you for feedback! Can you please send us an email to [email protected]fitnesspal.desk-mail.com so we can further investigate?

25f4ed7jykxo.png

This is a screen shot from my diary yesterday showing what PP means. The horizontal diary no longer shows the actual total of the selected nutrients, it only shows “Goal” and “Remaining”. It does still show the totals for the individual meals, just not grand total for the day.

I use this feature many times a day, and having the actual total is much more useful to me than “Remaining” (or “Goal” for that matter).
    weemsdm wrote: »
    Joben wrote: »

Thank you for feedback! Can you please send us an email to [email protected] so we can further investigate?

25f4ed7jykxo.png

This is a screen shot from my diary yesterday showing what PP means. The horizontal diary no longer shows the actual total of the selected nutrients, it only shows “Goal” and “Remaining”. It does still show the totals for the individual meals, just not grand total for the day.

I use this feature many times a day, and having the actual total is much more useful to me than “Remaining” (or “Goal” for that matter).

Please contact our support team at [email protected] so we can investigate further.
  • keri8371keri8371 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    The updated version doesn't give the totals for the day. I use this feature multiple times daily. I count macros and I will absolutely have to find another app if it doesn't show daily totals.
  • keri8371keri8371 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    It shows on a regular computer, just not on my iphone or ipad.
This discussion has been closed.