The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good afternoon Middle-agers.. looks like you're all motivated.. good stuff 👍
  • Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    Hey middle-agers. I'm Claire, UK-based, always looking for new friends to keep motivated. Having a good week right now. Realised that checking in on here helps keep me accountable! Nice to meet you all :-)
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Suppose I might as well own up to my middle age (eek!) and will join here too.
    I'm 46, from Ireland, married, children, fairly active outside work but weight is sliiightly creeping up again so I rejoined MFP only this week.

Claire I'll send you a friend request :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning my friends.....one day closer too the weekend! I could really use it! Hope you all have a great day.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning my friends.....one day closer too the weekend! I could really use it! Hope you all have a great day.

Looking forward to the weekend also. After my unplanned vacation last week I am really hating work this week.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Good morning, everyone!
    Tom, I agree - counting down eagerly to the weekend :p
    Have a good and healthy day all :)
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Great morning fellows!
  • forestfreek
    mcemino2 wrote: »

Looking forward to the weekend also. After my unplanned vacation last week I am really hating work this week.
    Ugh. Going back to work after a vacay always sucks :s
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    I see some of the issues are continuing on MFP! Awesome!
  • forestfreek
    I'm having an awful time with the mobile app. Won't let me go onto the community pages (keeps saying the server can't connect me), doesn't update my news feed and won't let me send/return messages half the time. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and that didn't make any difference...…..Very frustrating but so goes the world of technology.
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    edited June 2019
    Ah it's a nightmare at the moment, constant errors, Fitbit won't sync, duplicate entries and the worst is, it keeps upping my weight to 190kg (I'm 68kg ;) ) - I know I'm heavier than I want to be but come on, I'm not that big, leave me alone MFP!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    mcemino2 wrote: »

Hey Mike how are you doing? Make sure you're looking after yourself
  • AliNouveau
    It's Friday Eve, baby Friday, Thursday, however you look at it it's almost the end of the week!!! Hooray. I'm going ignore the fact my shoulder aches and head to the rink since it's good for my physical and mental health. 😃. Anyone have any fun weekend plans
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 648 Member
    I'm having an awful time with the mobile app. Won't let me go onto the community pages (keeps saying the server can't connect me), doesn't update my news feed and won't let me send/return messages half the time. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and that didn't make any difference...…..Very frustrating but so goes the world of technology.

They seem to be having a lot of difficulties right now. My mobile app appears to be working, but the web page is not. All my excercise that I sync with always sync with 1 calorie burned. It is frustrating, but hopefully they get things fixed soon. There are a lot of people connecting to this site with a lot of integrations so there are bound to be bugs somewhere.
  • AliNouveau
    I can't see my wall. I can go to each person individually. Such is MFP
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    I see some of the issues are continuing on MFP! Awesome!

Community tab doesn't work on android app. So have to use website instead.
  • Beowolf95
    Beowolf95 Posts: 42 Member
    Rumor has it that we're supposed to have a decent weekend finally up here in the Northeast. I have a lot of yard work that needs to get done! I'll be burning up the calories being outside.
  • AliNouveau
    Beowolf95 wrote: »
    Rumor has it that we're supposed to have a decent weekend finally up here in the Northeast. I have a lot of yard work that needs to get done! I'll be burning up the calories being outside.

I did this Monday. My lawn was so long and they were calling for rain. Now it's probably grown a foot already. If the weekend is like today is here I'm excited
  • forestfreek
    Beowolf95 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for that, too. We had snow on Monday just a few hours away from where I live. Time to bring on SPRING!!! :)

• AliNouveau
    It's finally a beautiful day here. So the laundry is going to wait while I go out and enjoy this glorious day we've waited so long to get