Saying Hi!!

Hello all...my names Derek.
I am happily married, and my wife and I have a beautiful 13 month old son. I drive for UPS and get a pretty good amount of cardio doing it...but it wasnt enough...I am looking to get fit...I started P90X on Feb 5 and have been following the diet plan to the best of my ability. Since then, I have lost 8 lbs and for the first time since the late 80s, I am under 210lbs. I was beside myself when I saw that yesterday:) I have been logging everything on MFP and absolutely love counting my calories and other contents now. Never knew how fun it could be...

Anyway, Im looking forward to getting and giving ideas to other members...I really like to encourage others and hope to receive some too.

See ya in the community,

Derek

Replies

• uscm91
    uscm91 Posts: 20 Member
    Hello all...my names Derek.
    I am happily married, and my wife and I have a beautiful 13 month old son. I drive for UPS and get a pretty good amount of cardio doing it...but it wasnt enough...I am looking to get fit...I started P90X on Feb 5 and have been following the diet plan to the best of my ability. Since then, I have lost 8 lbs and for the first time since the late 80s, I am under 210lbs. I was beside myself when I saw that yesterday:) I have been logging everything on MFP and absolutely love counting my calories and other contents now. Never knew how fun it could be...

Anyway, Im looking forward to getting and giving ideas to other members...I really like to encourage others and hope to receive some too.

See ya in the community,

Derek
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Welcome, Derek!!! There is a bunch of people doing P90X, and I'm one of them!!! LOVE it! There are a bunch of different threads on P90X, so if you need some extra motivation, feel free to send us a post!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    HI Derek welcome to MFP!!
    We have a thread here called Bring it! It may help to keep you focused on your goals..Hope to see ya there http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/42346-bring-it-part-ii-team-no-excuses

We have some P90X users in that thread as well...:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: