The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's finally a beautiful day here. So the laundry is going to wait while I go out and enjoy this glorious day we've waited so long to get

Can't wait for work day to be done, so I can get out and enjoy it too! :)
  • workerbee102
    workerbee102 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm Joy just starting. Trying to do this without paying the $600 Membership that comes with food menus and suggestions. Lost 10 pounds last year this time and gained it all back. Hoping for better success this year. Pleas add me I;m in early 50's.
  • Trulyjooly
    Trulyjooly Posts: 9 Member
    Good Day! It feels like the first day of spring. I'm on a push to dump the extra weight and get healthy. Looking for people with open diaries eating low carb or Keto.
  • tink0887
    tink0887 Posts: 7 Member
    Good Morning (okay afternoon) from Southern Nevada! Trying to get back on track and had some issues with adding food. Okay on computer, would not add thru app.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Hello from New Hampshire
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Finally a nice day in Ontario :)
    Hope everyone had a good day!
  • forestfreek

Hi I'm Joy just starting. Trying to do this without paying the $600 Membership that comes with food menus and suggestions. Lost 10 pounds last year this time and gained it all back. Hoping for better success this year. Pleas add me I;m in early 50's.
    Nice to meet you, Joy! I'm Jennie and I sent you a friend request :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Finally a nice day in Ontario :)
    Hope everyone had a good day!

Supposed to be another beauty tomorrow. We're going to watch the Raptors game tomorrow with the neighbours projecting it outside.
  • tamitraft
    tamitraft Posts: 9 Member
    Anyone from southern Vermont? I’m moving to Whitingham this summer.
  • ProvenceBelle
    ProvenceBelle Posts: 38 Member
    I think I fit your requirements. Feel free to friend me
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Good morning from Ireland, that sun is finally making an appearance here too (I probably just jinxed that). Looks like some of the technical issues have been resolved here, I'm liking the clean look of the mobile app. Just need to resolve the fitbit syncing and we're good.
    Have a good day everyone :)
  • Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    Happy Friday everyone! I am away this weekend so sacrificed a run last night to pack and get organised (place still looks like a tip!!) THEN overslept the gym this morning... so my goal today is to log everything and keep to my calorie goal. Easy peasy, huh?
  • JesNotJen
    JesNotJen Posts: 10 Member
    👋😀
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning my friends! Another wonderful day ahead ..we have strung together about 4 in a row! Hopefully a great weekend as well!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning my friends.....one day closer too the weekend! I could really use it! Hope you all have a great day.

Looking forward to the weekend also. After my unplanned vacation last week I am really hating work this week.

Hey Mike how are you doing? Make sure you're looking after yourself

I know it sounds cliche, but just taking it one day at a time. I'm ok most of the time, but there are those moments where it just seems to be overwhelming.
  • forestfreek
    Good morning everyone 😊
  • forestfreek
    mollroch wrote: »
    Good morning..
    Good morning John😊

• forestfreek
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning my friends.....one day closer too the weekend! I could really use it! Hope you all have a great day.

Looking forward to the weekend also. After my unplanned vacation last week I am really hating work this week.

Hey Mike how are you doing? Make sure you're looking after yourself

I know it sounds cliche, but just taking it one day at a time. I'm ok most of the time, but there are those moments where it just seems to be overwhelming.

I have no idea what you are going through but I’m sending positive vibes and healing thoughts your way 😕💜
  • forestfreek
    Claire5520 wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone! I am away this weekend so sacrificed a run last night to pack and get organised (place still looks like a tip!!) THEN overslept the gym this morning... so my goal today is to log everything and keep to my calorie goal. Easy peasy, huh?
    Have a great weekend! Where are you off to?? Somewhere fun, I hope 😊

• Beowolf95
    Beowolf95 Posts: 42 Member
    Great start to the weekend! Other than the whole work thing, I was able to ride my motorcycle in since it's so nice, and not only did I go down on the scale, I spot checked my chest and waist and it would appear that I have lost about 2 inches off of each since the beginning of April. Have been slipping back into some old habits so time to nip those in the bud and keep the progress going!