What's your current motivation?

I filmed a game show yesterday and go back in a month to film the last section. Really going to focus on my weight loss as it's be great to see the difference when the show airs!!

Replies

• ErikaGirl1
    ErikaGirl1 Posts: 47 Member
    My bikinis, it’s about that time!
  • flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    My husband and I go to Hawaii a few times a year. Can you say bikinis? That's my motivation. AND...I want to be healthy.
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    I am currently looking for it.... :neutral:
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    I went to a Spartan race this last weekend and even though I didn't compete, imagining it has inspired me to keep up weight lifting and get in better shape even if I never do one.
  • Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    How I feel and not wanting to buy a new summer wardrobe.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    The dread of totally regaining my weight and having to lose it again motivates me to work this time to maintain. It has been a year...just trying to keep the regains smaller and smaller.
  • I want to be healthier for my son. I don't ever want to not be able to keep up with him or for him to be embarrassed of me.
  • Jodiejo83
    Jodiejo83 Posts: 7 Member
    Heading to mexico for 2 weeks in November and refuse to look like a beached whale again
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    The fact that I'm only 0.4 points away landing in the BMI overweight bracket.
    Action needed NOW.
  • hixa30
    hixa30 Posts: 274 Member
    I want to post on social media a photo of myself and 3 generations of my long distance girlfriend's family. I don't want to cringe when I look at them.
  • torabelle79
    torabelle79 Posts: 63 Member
    These are all so great. 😀
  • tricia6206
    tricia6206 Posts: 7 Member
    I have a dr. appt in two months - if no progress is made lowering cholesterol/ldl/tryglcerides I am on cholesterol meds - ugh
  • merijmaslo
    merijmaslo Posts: 4 Member
    I am going on a Sisters trip to see the Rolling Stones in Chicago in a couple of weeks and want to be able to handle the walking we plan to do and to keep up with my fit sisters! Also, it's summertime!
  • lagilmore1021
    lagilmore1021 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm going to meet my new husband's adult kids at the end of June. YIKES!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    I've lost 26 pounds over this past school year (I'm a teacher) and no one has seemed to notice since I lost it so gradually. I want to lose 9 more pounds before school starts again in August and then it will hopefully be noticeable!