Always feeling tired and weak...

I’m doing very well on my diet and losing weight but I’m constantly tired and want to sleep all day! What changes can I make or what vitamins can help with fatigue?

Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Is your deficit too extreme? Not eating exercise calories back? What rate are you losing at, how much do you have to lose? Hard to give you any advice without specifics.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Are you on too strict of a deficit? Maybe you aren't consuming enough calories for your activity? If you think you are vitamin deficient maybe start with a trip to your doctor for labs first?
  • David7881
    David7881 Posts: 34 Member
    Are you doing a diet that is low carb?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    How big is your deficit? Are you low carb? Are you exercising and eating some of those exercise calories back? Have you had blood work done to see if you're anemic?
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    How is your sleep at night? How long has this been going on?
  • MrsTitus2
    MrsTitus2 Posts: 61 Member
    Make sure you are eating enough and getting enough rest. I recently purchased white tea which has a little caffeine in it. Less than black and green. And it gives enough me energy to get things done. Maybe you can try that ? But when I was just 50 pounds heavier I was always tired and my body did not like the extra weight. I was always sore after standing.