Transformation motivation

Sm3018
Sm3018 Posts: 55 Member
This picture to your left was probably me at my heaviest about 250 lb and I'm only 5 foot 1. I don't even think I noticed how big I was. Believe me hasn't been easy I've been going to the gym working out eating well then all off of sudden fall off the wagon and gain weight back. Now I am currently about 184 lb. I still have a lot to lose, but this time I feel different it's been almost a year and I have been pushing myself to the max and realizing I could ignore that evil voice that tries to tell me " have a little bit of this it's okay or don't go to the gym today that it's okay. You really have to find yourself and do what you love. Like I was going to the park going for a jog or going to the gym. It got to the point where I was just getting bored and not working as hard as I should. I added kickboxing and let me tell you I'm so glad I joined. It is really kicking my butt and I can feel a difference. So please don't get discouraged find something you really love to do, stay focused and away from the negativity and you will see progress. It's not going to happen from one day to another just stick to it take pictures and soon you will see a difference.

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Amazing transformation! Well done.
  • Sm3018
    Thanks I'm really trying...
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    We have such a similar story. I am also 5 foot 1 and we weigh about the same! I started at 223 and am at 175. Thanks for inspiring me!!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    You look great! Congratulations on finding what you love to do!
  • spraytanninghelens
    spraytanninghelens Posts: 92 Member
    Well done you look great!
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Great job!
  • Sm3018
    We have such a similar story. I am also 5 foot 1 and we weigh about the same! I started at 223 and am at 175. Thanks for inspiring me!!
    Aaron949 wrote: »
    Great job!

That's awesome I want to reach 175...all we could do is focus keep on trying...and donour best of making the right decisions
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!