Why aren’t my Fitbit steps showing up in my diary?

MM_AC
MM_AC Posts: 1 Member
My app says the sync was successful but in my diary it still said 0?

Replies

• galgeh
    galgeh Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having the same problem. Both mine and my wife's fitbit steps aren't showing in the diary. Is there a glitch that occurred on the 4th June. That's the last date the data came across.
  • petieshumate
    petieshumate Posts: 4 Member
    Yeah, it's an issue MFP is trying to correct now. For what it's worth, my steps are now showing up.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/17579904-my-fitness-pal-app-stopped-showing-fitbit-surge-steps
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    My steps and calories are not synced. I have a Fitbit charge 2 my husband has charge 3. His is synced.
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    However, I am using both apps. Entering all my food and making suite its 500 less than I burned.
  • SamanthaLou85
    SamanthaLou85 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hi does anyone one of there is there any update from [mfp] about this issue? Mine haven’t been logging either, I have a Fitbit Versa.Thanks x
  • keenest37
    keenest37 Posts: 61 Member
    Mine still isn't working either. 😔
  • sdailycfre
    sdailycfre Posts: 1 Member
    There is a message from them saying that they had a problem as of last Monday and that they have a syncing backlog affecting Fitbit syncs and that they are working on it. It does not have to do with your version of Fitbit, the problem rests with them. I am giving up on them fixing it and returning to entering my food on Fitbit, because more than 5 days is way too long for me to wait.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Mine is working normally again as of yesterday but I never unlinked my account when it went down.
  • mbhebertsav
    mbhebertsav Posts: 1 Member
    Been a week now since my sync has worked. Wonder if this will ever be fixed.
  • karynschram8608
    karynschram8608 Posts: 2 Member
    I thought it was just me because i turned it off when i went on holidays... i hope it gets fixed soon or I won’t be renewing my subscription
  • jpadilla5381
    jpadilla5381 Posts: 1 Member
    Are there any updates on this? Mine is still
    Not synching.
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Uninstall, reinstall and clear cache