Newly engaged... how about you

I’m newly engaged and I’ve noticed I have put on some weight. I went to lose as much as possible so I’m not giving myself a number, because I really just want to feel good about myself. But I’d love to look amazing and feel amazing when I become the Mrs 👰🏻. Anyone else in the same bot I’d love some friends for encouragement.

SW: 221lbs
Height: 5’4”
GW: unknown

💍👰🏻💒👪

Replies

• torabelle79
    torabelle79 Posts: 63 Member
    Congratulations. I've just got engaged too!! Wedding booked for May next year. I'm determined to be a tones and beautiful bride....so far wedding dresses have not been that flattering!!vh3bim3sa6dv.jpg
  • clairetomkinson
    clairetomkinson Posts: 73 Member
    Yeah I got engaged too. Don't want to be a fat bride.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    ahhh the engagement chapter of life..is just about the best. It is all about you and your fiancé and your happy future together..celebrations..and there is really no other time in life like that. Enjoy it and make the most of it!!!

I celebrated my 20th anniversary with my husband last October in Paris and actually lost enough weight to wear my wedding dress and get my photos taken by the Eiffel Tower. I have to say.. it was better and more fun than my wedding day. I also wore a blue veil in place of my original white. Nothing beats looking good in your wedding dress..and nothing beats being able to fit into easily 20 years later. I thank my weight loss plan every single day for turning back the hands of time.

Best wishes to you..