Women 35 to 55 success stories.

serendipity22
serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
I'm looking for some motivation. I would like to hear from women around my age who have successfully gotten in better shape. I have lost 9 pounds since I started 2 months ago. I would like to lose 70 pounds or more in the next year and a half.

Replies

• ronelpreez
    ronelpreez Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, such an inspiration! How did you do that and how did you get so much energy?
  • quksan
    quksan Posts: 25 Member
    Awesome!
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    I came here to post my success , but everyone else's is better,,, finally got over my plateau this morning from 132 to 131.4 3 long months , we all deserve success congrats to all

This is a HUGE success! POST AWAY! PICS!!!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    I loss more than 100 lbs in 8 months and 4 days. Here is my post that I shared last year. This September will make 2 years since I have maintained my loss. You can do it!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10603791/more-than-100-lbs-loss-in-8-months-4-days/p1
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    I started at 40yrs old and 242lbs. Now at 42yrs I’m at 153lbs.
    I took a six month maintenance break in the middle. When I rebooted it was the first time I added in real intentional exercise and fitness goals. Life changing!
    I am in the best shape of my life. At 5’3” I’m working my way down to 121lbs. I really do want to say “I am literally half the person I used to be”. After that I plan to settle in at 130-135.
    I do a steady 5lb a month loss with a planned maintenance month every fourth month. I am super low carb, I eat within my calorie limit, I strength train 3-4 days a week, yoga, Pilates and cardio mixed in.
    I love it. I wish I had started this journey earlier in life but I’m glad I’m on it now.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Started this current round of fitness this year in January at 185 age 38. I have lost about 40 lbs depending on the day and am within striking distance from my goal weight. More importantly I am running faster than I ever have. I am stronger. I love lifting. I have finally figured out that exercising daily is awesome for me and how to do it and avoid injury and over training. My goal is to hit some of my bucket list fitness goals by 40; sub 2 hr half marathon, olympic and half ironman distance triathlon, full pull ups, 50 pushups in 2 min. For me having that 2 year goal was crucial, because patience and process are not my strengths. 19705561
  • pennyilene
    pennyilene Posts: 22 Member
    Great job! I’m so proud of your accomplishments!
  • esy10401
    esy10401 Posts: 10 Member
    I am at the beginning of my journey. I lost my first 2 pounds. I would like to lose 52 pounds. Its so encouraging to see all the success stories on here. I HOPE I will be one of them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!