MamaSunflowers Posts: 203 Member

SW: 77kg
    GW: 57kg

CW 22/05 - 65kg
    29/05 - 64kg
    05/06- 63.6kg
    12/06- 63.5kg

Hello ladies!
    I don't know about where you live, but for me the weather is glorious at the moment! The summer is definitely here!

Not much of a downward movement this week, it's been fluctuating all over the place this week - even up to 65.4! (That was not a welcome sight!)
    Today's weight is post run, as I forgot to weigh before, so I'm sure it's mostly lower due to dehydration!

Been a bit of a frustrating week. I'm finding it difficult to stay on track, and I don't know why. I'm not depriving myself of anything, I still eat the things I like, but I find myself always wanting more and more.. and it soon adds up very quickly!

Being short (well.. 5ft4) I don't have much leeway for those extra calories. I know it's pointless to get fed up with things you can't change, but it always seems so unfair! Haha! I am a fairly active person - I try to run a couple of times a week, walk my dog an hour every morning, go hiking most weekends, and I'm a teacher so I'm not sitting all day, I am also vegan so I don't consume a huge amount of traditionally 'bad' or fatty foods... But it seems I only need to not track my calories for a couple of weeks and I instantly gain a couple of kgs. Clearly I am just eating too much, I know the maths.. it just feels unfair XD

I've been enjoying that old program supersize Vs super skinny and it amazes me some of the people on there, who eat multiple takeaways every day, and eat in excess of 4000calories every day and do nothing.. and yet, they only gain around a stone each year!

But.. no real sense complaining.. just need to trust the process, keep tracking and keep happy!

Good luck to you all x
  • beksinLondon
    beksinLondon Posts: 30 Member
    Hi all. Always happy to have more support. Feel free to add me.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Wednesday 28th November 12st 2lb
    Wednesday 5th December 11st 13lb
    Wednesday 12th December 11st 11lb
    Wednesday 19th December 11st 11.6lb
    Friday 28th December 11st 12.6 lb
    Wednesday 2nd January 11st 10.4lb
    Wednesday 9th January 11st 8.0lb
    Wednesday 16th January 11st 8.2lb
    Wednesday 23rd January 11st 6.6lb
    Tuesday 29th January 11st 6.6lb
    Wednesday 6th February 11st 6.2lb
    Wednesday 13th February 11st 3.2lb
    Friday 22nd February 11st 4.8lb
    Wednesday 27th February 11st 2.6lb
    Wednesday 6th March 11st 1.6lb
    Wednesday 13th March 11st 0.8lb
    Wednesday 20th March 10st 13.4lb
    Wednesday 27th March 11st 0.0lb
    Wednesday 3rd April 10st 12.8lb
    Wednesday 10th April 10st 11.0lb
    Wednesday 17th April 10st 10.0lb
    Wednesday 24th April 10st 9.00lb

Wednesday 22nd May 10st 11.6lb
    Wednesday 29th May 10st 9.6lb
    Wednesday 5th June 10st 10.4lb

Tuesday 11 June 10st 9.8lb

Last weigh in for a while as I am on holiday. I will check in each week but won't be able to weigh myself

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    ajdvegan wrote: »

CW 22/05 - 65kg
    29/05 - 64kg
    05/06- 63.6kg
    12/06- 63.5kg

Hello ladies!
    I don't know about where you live, but for me the weather is glorious at the moment! The summer is definitely here!

Not much of a downward movement this week, it's been fluctuating all over the place this week - even up to 65.4! (That was not a welcome sight!)
    Today's weight is post run, as I forgot to weigh before, so I'm sure it's mostly lower due to dehydration!

Been a bit of a frustrating week. I'm finding it difficult to stay on track, and I don't know why. I'm not depriving myself of anything, I still eat the things I like, but I find myself always wanting more and more.. and it soon adds up very quickly!

Being short (well.. 5ft4) I don't have much leeway for those extra calories. I know it's pointless to get fed up with things you can't change, but it always seems so unfair! Haha! I am a fairly active person - I try to run a couple of times a week, walk my dog an hour every morning, go hiking most weekends, and I'm a teacher so I'm not sitting all day, I am also vegan so I don't consume a huge amount of traditionally 'bad' or fatty foods... But it seems I only need to not track my calories for a couple of weeks and I instantly gain a couple of kgs. Clearly I am just eating too much, I know the maths.. it just feels unfair XD

I've been enjoying that old program supersize Vs super skinny and it amazes me some of the people on there, who eat multiple takeaways every day, and eat in excess of 4000calories every day and do nothing.. and yet, they only gain around a stone each year!

But.. no real sense complaining.. just need to trust the process, keep tracking and keep happy!

Good luck to you all x

Thanks for the update..it's interesting to see how other people are managing. Being short too.. at 5ft... I know that any extra calories I eat have nowhere to hide!
  • andykiz
    andykiz Posts: 16 Member
    andykiz wrote: »
    Wednesday 10th April 12st 12lbs
    Wednesday 1st May 12st 6lbs
    Fri 10th May 12st 6lbs
    Sat 15th June 12st 4lbs

Sorry I've been rubbish at keeping up to this thread, had a few weeks maintaining and lost a pound last couple of weeks now I'm back on the excercise!
  • kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Hi all have been feeling so much better this week seem to have more energy, going to the gym in the morning, been for a walk this morning. Will be walking the dogs in the morning before gym so will get my 10,000 steps in. On a role let’s hope I can keep going
  • MamaSunflowers
    Hi all have been feeling so much better this week seem to have more energy, going to the gym in the morning, been for a walk this morning. Will be walking the dogs in the morning before gym so will get my 10,000 steps in. On a role let’s hope I can keep going

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
    Dog walks in the morning is the best way to start the day! :)
  • MamaSunflowers

CW 22/05 - 65kg
    29/05 - 64kg
    05/06- 63.6kg
    12/06- 63.5kg
    19/06 - 63.2kg

Good morning everyone!
    I hope you have had a fantastic week!

Another week of crazy scale fluctuations but it's nice to see it dropped down just in time for the weigh in today! Helps me to keep the faith in the process - no matter how slow the progress!

This morning was a fantastic run with my Labrador. When I got him last year I was dreaming of the time when he would be my running buddy, and we would go out early in the mornings, and now that time is here. I am so proud of him!! So now while I get ready for work, he is happily snoozing on the sofa. He is such a great reason to get going every day.

What gets you up in the morning?

• kathskelly53

CW 22/05 - 65kg
    29/05 - 64kg
    05/06- 63.6kg
    12/06- 63.5kg
    19/06 - 63.2kg

Good morning everyone!

Another week of crazy scale fluctuations but it's nice to see it dropped down just in time for the weigh in today! Helps me to keep the faith in the process - no matter how slow the progress!

This morning was a fantastic run with my Labrador. When I got him last year I was dreaming of the time when he would be my running buddy, and we would go out early in the mornings, and now that time is here. I am so proud of him!! So now while I get ready for work, he is happily snoozing on the sofa. He is such a great reason to get going every day.

What gets you up in the morning?

Nothing like a dog to get you up and out, love labs had 8 labs or lab/retriever crosss oh and one full retriever pups in 10 years ( I puppy raised for Guidedogs) never a dull moment, don’t miss the house training though.
  • kathskelly53
    Well another Wednesday weigh in lost 1lb that’s 4lb in three weeks. But disappointed I have been sooo good, walking more, been to the gym every week. Still it’s going in the right direction. Must stay positive.
  • kathskelly53
    1/2 lb down this week still in the right direction but wish it would speed up, tracking and sticking to plan, walking and going to the gym but oh so slow
  • MamaSunflowers

CW 22/05 - 65kg
    29/05 - 64kg
    05/06- 63.6kg
    12/06- 63.5kg
    19/06 - 63.2kg
    03/07 - 63kg

Good morning everyone!
    Tiny progress in the right direction, but still so slow! Hope to see a 62 soon!

• kathskelly53
    No change this week but at least it’s not a gain. Good luck everyone
  • kathskelly53
    No change, but at least it’s not a gain
  • kathskelly53
    Been mia but this Wednesday I managed to lose 1 1/2lbs so on the way down
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Sorry for being away for so long. Explanation in due course - the weigh in will take longer. It won't be pretty.
  • Deedeehenn
    Deedeehenn Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I would like to join the Wednesday weigh in. Could really use the support!😁
  • Deedeehenn
    Deedeehenn Posts: 2 Member
    I need to add that I’m not in/from the UK, if that’s ok.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Deedeehenn wrote: »
    I need to add that I’m not in/from the UK, if that’s ok.

Of course, that's fine. Sorry I didn't reply to you sooner. I will get back to weekly weigh ins in due course.

• kathskelly53
    Not s happy bunny gained the 11/2 lbs I lost last week. Need to kick myself and get back to it