The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Enjoying my rest day today after a great day at the gym yesterday. I can tell I am making progress in strength little by little. Yesterday, I was able to pull myself up just a bit during my dead hangs. Still nowhere near the bar, but I'm going to get there!5fpn7p6s7ahq.jpg

I'm sure you will. Great 6 pack in your DP.
  • mr_blueshoes1
    mr_blueshoes1 Posts: 95 Member
    Enjoying my rest day today after a great day at the gym yesterday. I can tell I am making progress in strength little by little. Yesterday, I was able to pull myself up just a bit during my dead hangs. Still nowhere near the bar, but I'm going to get there!5fpn7p6s7ahq.jpg

You're getting some definition in you arms! Good job!

Like me, you have a farmer's tan going. Last week I wore a similar shirt outside and put sunscreen only on my forearms.

Thanks for the great comment.
    As for the farmer's tan, the sad thing is that I live in Texas and yet the farmer's tan is pretty much a year round thing for me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Great job on the progress, :)
  • mr_blueshoes1
    mr_blueshoes1 Posts: 95 Member

Great job on the progress, :)

Thank you so much!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    y4mk564y4s5r.jpeg

No seatbelt because I’m parked..just putting that out there. Howdy y’all!

Hi!
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 294 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    y4mk564y4s5r.jpeg

Hi!

Hey hey you!
    y4mk564y4s5r.jpeg

Freakin rule breaker
    You’re probably parked in a handicap spot

Lol!! Have we met before? 😂
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

Great work! If doing a pull up is a goal of yours i suggest doing negatives if you arent doing them already. Start with your chin over the bar and slowly lower yourself down. Obviously use an assistance method to get your chin over the bar, but then lower your body weight down as slowly as you can while maintaining control. It really helps with building strength for pull ups.

This is AWESOME! @mr_blueshoes1
    @bojack5 You always give great encouragement and positive advice!!
    I noticed this with push-ups as well. I can lower down slowly but it is hard for me to push myself back up. Usually I just do a couple regular push ups and then do the rest on my knees but I am also hoping to add little by little!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    edited June 2019
    Happy Wednesday

oabreiow7354.jpg
    Hi hi cutie pie
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    pn4qwifznm9o.jpeg
    Happy Hump Day 😆

That sure seems smackable
  • StarliteTara
    klrq6b3324b4.jpeg
    Just now getting home and all I want to do is hit the bed, but I have a ton of emails to send out and also some request for marketing campaigns that I need to tackle. Should I pull an all nighter or cut off by midnight so I can at least get 4 hours of sleep?

Sleep of course. But that’s just me.
  • aaromeoab586
    aaromeoab586 Posts: 97 Member
    klrq6b3324b4.jpeg
    Just now getting home and all I want to do is hit the bed, but I have a ton of emails to send out and also some request for marketing campaigns that I need to tackle. Should I pull an all nighter or cut off by midnight so I can at least get 4 hours of sleep?

“ My minds telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yessss” lol
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    xqbajqfvj6pa.jpeg
    A very rare sighting, me without my bangs lol 😆 ok , enough silliness for tonight... good night everyone! 💙

Uh.. hullo 😉
  • StarliteTara
    klrq6b3324b4.jpeg

No!! Why you gotta get that song stuck in my head before bead? Lol!
  • aaromeoab586
    aaromeoab586 Posts: 97 Member
    klrq6b3324b4.jpeg

No!! Why you gotta get that song stuck in my head before bead? Lol!

Haha my bad. It could have been a worse song!