Looking for active friends who have about 50lbs or more to lose too

Add me as a friend so we can comment on each others posts. :smile:

I'm a new mom, disabled (chronic pain and more), vegan (you don't have to be) and very motivated to get healthier and slimmer, even though I also try to love my body the way it is now (it has done an amazing job creating a human while being sick!)

Replies

• mindylopez333
    mindylopez333 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello! I am also a new mom with a couple
    Chronic illnesses including pcos that is making weight loss near impossible! Let’s support each other!
  • lun4wub
    lun4wub Posts: 25 Member
    Request sent. :) I gained so much weight from the time that I started with this app. Undoing all my progress and then some. I hope we can support each other.
  • Roodlokje
    Roodlokje Posts: 25 Member
    Yay! I added you both. :smiley:
  • Sam16437
    Sam16437 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, ive always struggled to lose weight and now im back up to where i almost used to be :( i need to lost 40-50lb and wanted to join. We all have the same struggle maybe we can help each other out. :)
  • GoobertozTakoz
    GoobertozTakoz Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me.

I'm 28, 4'11".
    SW:180 Took me 3 years to get to 160 because I wasn't very strict about logging my foods.
    CW:145
    GW: 100-110.

I have fibro and have been more consistent with my weight loss in the the last 11 weeks (down 17 lbs). I haven't been exercising much mainly just logging food better.

I recently did the Low-FODMAP diet with the supervision of my doctor to help figure out my triggers and that has helped quite a bit. So far I am in the re-introduction phase and I know gluten, onions and dairy make me feel bad.

• Loumarberts
    Loumarberts Posts: 22 Member
    Hello, I'm back from a very long detour. Hope to loose a58 pound frown. Need some accountability structure because I'm alone in a world of non gym believers. I'll pass on some motovation and empowerment to you all too.
  • dlovejoy2873
    dlovejoy2873 Posts: 3 Member
    I am going to add you as a friend if I can figure out how. I need support and would love to be support right back for you. I dont know anyone who uses my fitness pal, my daughter used to but no more.
    I am 43, 182 pounds would like to get back to the 140 area. 5 ft 4 in. Mom to 4 kids , (one grown and married) and a Nonna to a sweet baby boy.
    Please anyone who wants to mutually support each other add me too please! Thanks😊
  • dlovejoy2873
    dlovejoy2873 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2019
  • Roodlokje
    Roodlokje Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks for the replies! Added you. :smiley:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Feel free to add if you like. I've been vegetarian for over a decade now. I'm down 40lbs so far and have roughly another 20-25 to go (I'm watching body fat percentage more than weight to avoid falling back into old ED habits) and currently training for my first half marathon. I don't post or comment on statuses often, but I'm here daily and log my burns.
  • ShayKnicks31
    ShayKnicks31 Posts: 25 Member
    🤗 new mom and step mom!
    I struggled with weight a lot and when my family went from 2➡️5 🤯 I started to take it out on my recent weight loss. Here to motivate and would love your support through this journey 😊