Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG how cool is that I love love love the NSVs they are awesome and it proves it isn't just about the scale!!!!! Way to go you!!!! <3

I actually went shopping over the weekend and bought mostly Medium's in shirts ---crazy crazy that when I got serious and started losing I was in a 1x :) just proves you do the work it pays off!!!

WOOHOO :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was an XL - Gotta push dat water today though or I'm going to be in a world of hurt tomorrow LMAO

I haven't bothered to go shopping yet because I'll probs drop one more size down by the time I'm done - but I'm thinking VERY soon my Ultimate Goal Jeans should fit :love:
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    That is a great NSV Steph. The 140's are just around the corner. Looking at the way things are going, you will definitely be through the 140's by the end of our challenge. You are totally killing it! WAY TO GO!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Here's hoping! The last few pounds seem to be the hardest to budge! Plus I'm easing back into a regular schedule this week so the big losses won't start back up until next week more than likely - but we're getting there!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Way to go, Steph!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    That's wonderful! Ain't it feel great to shout out - May I have an S size please? :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you ladies! Heck yes JP!!! It was AHHHHH-MAZING!!!!
  • jadepearl
    I know that feeling as I felt awesome this morning at our local clothes shop👍😊😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE BABE! Wins across the board!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Thursday Guys!

Went to the Dr this morning and stayed EXACTLY the same - 152.6

To be fair, I really sucked at water again yesterday but NOT FOR LACK OF TRYING! I literally was so busy at work that the only time I could step away to text Ced to check on the kitten I had to do so WHILE MY PHONE WAS RINGING...that's literally how busy I was *sigh*

Speaking of which - Dr's appt this morning because the anxiety is starting to become crippling. It's making it hard to do even the simplest tasks. For instance, even the idea of getting in the shower and getting ready for work seems overwhelming...it's not very fun at all :cry: I'm hoping once the work situation get's ironed out (hopefully right at EOM) the anxiety will calm down, because right now I can't even sleep. I SLEEP but my brain doesn't stop working...it's hella uncomfortable and it's making it hard to focus during the day *grumps*. Anywho, my sister takes this fancy anti-anx med called Atarax...she let me try it and it works wonders so she was all about putting me on it. She put me on a higher dosage b/c it's SO bad right now but mine is always situational not constant so that makes sense.

In related news, Dr. Julia said no extended fasting right now...she doesn't even really want me OMADing. She said the amount of stress that the situation, being sick, and the anxiety is putting on my body means ABSOLUTELY no fasting *sigh* - so I'm just going to eat intuitively and log and weigh until they give me the thumbs up to go back on my schedule. On the bright side, she was very impressed with my losses (about 25 pounds since I last saw her in maybe Feb/Mar?).

Sorry for the novel kids but lots happened today already LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello Steph,

I am sorry to hear of your anxiety issues. I pray all gets ironed out real soon. Maybe you could do a 12:12 (8am - 8pm) or a 16:8 (11am - 7pm) eating schedule until you are cleared for OMAD again.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Hello Steph,

I am sorry to hear of your anxiety issues. I pray all gets ironed out real soon. Maybe you could do a 12:12 (8am - 8pm) or a 16:8 (11am - 7pm) eating schedule until you are cleared for OMAD again.

Yeah 16:8 is what I default to if I'm paying no attention to it at all - I'll still monitor my calories, but TBH the anxiety has been so unbearable that I'd rather now stress out my body in any way. I'm still sticking with my normal calorie range (like 1200-2000 depending on the day) so realistically I should still be losing...but if I don't I'll just call it maintenance practice LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    WHOOPS! Forgot this:

Cals: 1352
    Deficit: 803

GD water keeping me from any losses still :grumble:
  • volgirl1322
    Hugs Steph <3 sorry you are dealing with this and hoping it gets better soon!! You do what you need to do to get healthy you have done incredible and are so close now ---taking a little extra time to get there will not mean anything in the long run!! You got this! :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hugs Steph <3 sorry you are dealing with this and hoping it gets better soon!! You do what you need to do to get healthy you have done incredible and are so close now ---taking a little extra time to get there will not mean anything in the long run!! You got this! :p

Yeah actually speaking to Cedric at lunch, I'm actually pretty sure I AM done - at this point I think adding in some toning when my Dr says it's ok is my next step...it would appear that 150ish is my ideal weight. I might lose a few pounds during the toning process but TBH I think my body (and my loved ones) are telling me that there's no more to safely lose without toning...we're going to play it by ear for now.
  • LadyBlanks
    You are at a good weight and I believe the toning may be all that you need. Definitely don't stress it and ease into the toning. Wishing you well in maintenance. You've got this.
  • volgirl1322
    I am so proud of you girl ---that is fantabulous!!! Maintenance is going to be awesome for you......would love to join you there before too long :)

• mistymeadows2005
    I think so too :) It feels very odd (and weirdly scary?) to be "done" with the losing portion - toning will take more will power for me so a new adventure I suppose LOL
  • jadepearl
    So sorry to hear about your stress and anxiety❤️❤️ Sending over lots of virtual hugs❤️❤️❤️ May be through toning, you will get that body shape that you want👍 As you said, loosing inches and fitting into smaller clothes totally rocks too👍👌❤️😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    Morning kids!

My posts will be a little less structured as I'm easing into maintenance - saw a little uptick on the scale this morning due to pasta for dinner last night. 153 and change (used my home scale which isn't all that accurate).

I love Fridays - the team brought in Lebanese savory pies this morning, we have a team lunch, and then I'm going to my parents for Father's Day dinner tonight - looks like 3 meals today LOL.

SO MUCH to do tomorrow - gotta go the post office, grocery store, get a new phone, work on contracts for work...SO MUCH TO DO! But mostly fun and/or exciting stuff :)

I'll update throughout the day with ma' foods.

Meal 1 - Middle Eastern cheese pie...I only ate about half but it was yummy :)