• ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Way to go
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Great stuff.
  • Davo312
    Davo312 Posts: 26 Member
    Wow that’s amazing...and a massive amount of weight gone.Sincere congrats.I'm 7.5 down out of target of 14 then see how I look and feel. I can’t imagine the sacrifices you’ve made and discipline needed to do as well as you have.Keep going.
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Incredible. I am 34kg down in 9 months and I know how tough that was. I only have 0.7kg between tripple and double digits on my scale and I aim to hit that milestone by next week
  • randielizabethwatts
    randielizabethwatts Posts: 51 Member
    You look amazing. Your hard work is paying off! :smile: you should be very proud!
  • pvisinko
    pvisinko Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks everyone not going to lie it's been hard work. I'm a mum to 3 ages 9 8 and 7 eldest is autistic and epileptic so making time for me has been hard but well worth it
  • pvisinko
    pvisinko Posts: 6 Member
    Davo312 wrote: »
    Wow that’s amazing...and a massive amount of weight gone.Sincere congrats.I'm 7.5 down out of target of 14 then see how I look and feel. I can’t imagine the sacrifices you’ve made and discipline needed to do as well as you have.Keep going.

You can do this I did not think I could but I honestly believe I was heading for a heart attack k before I was 40 if I kept going the way I was. Keep at 7.5 it's is a great start
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Just curious. What's working for you? Daily intake? Amount of exercise? Specific macros? You look awesome and your before pic is about my starting point.
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Yes plz share some details. Me too look like your start pic. And god bless your kids. Being mom I can understand nothing is as heart wrenching as watching your kid going through this.
    May god grant him full recovery and bless your family
  • shelleysykeskeene
    shelleysykeskeene Posts: 110 Member
    Please share your diet and exercise with us!! I am looking to lose about 30-40kgs as well! Your results have me Inspired!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!