Hello

I need to lose 103 kilo over a year period & need a cheer leading squad to keep me prepped along the way.

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    You might appreciate the Fat2Fit challenge group here on MFP. It's an active, supportive group of five teams, with weekly weigh-ins (results tallied to see which team lost the most each week) and the option to check in daily on how you are doing on your plan for yourself for calories, water, exercise, etc. The registrations for June have closed, but signups for July will open in about another week. Super supportive and helpful!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

On a side note -- 103 kilo in a year sounds wildly aggressive. For most people, about 0.9 kilos (2 pounds)/week is aggressive but still do-able and healthy. It's the highest rate of loss that MFP will suggest when you set your calorie goals for that reason. Most lose more at the start and then settle into a slower rate.
  • kzusters
    kzusters Posts: 7 Member
    Here to help if needed, I’m not a professional yet. But can share in my experience and findings so far.