The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning you sexy people...hopefully the weekend will be nice where ever you are!
  • TomFit18
    AprilMLowe wrote: »
    Good Morning! Happy Saturday Everyone! Sunny and beautiful here! Have a great weekend everyone!🤗

GM April!
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    jeleeper wrote: »
    Fathers day Sunday and 7mi run tomorrow

I wish you a great run! 7 miles is enough to know you did something. Are you working up to a half marathon or just workin?

Thank you! Training for the Army Ten Miler.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member

I wish you a great run! 7 miles is enough to know you did something. Are you working up to a half marathon or just workin?

What is that? Sounds intense...lol.

• RockingRican

What is that? Sounds intense...lol.

Is a race.. in DC
  • forestfreek
    edited June 2019
    @AliNouveau - good morning when you get here..lol. What are your plans for your birthday, gal??🎉. I know it lands on Father’s Day but hopefully you’re stealing part of the day for you!💜
  • jeleeper
    jeleeper Posts: 26 Member
    Uh oh, wt creeping up. Too many snacks and goodies at the end of the day. Have to get serious again Before all my improvements or lost.
  • RockingRican
    Uh oh, wt creeping up. Too many snacks and goodies at the end of the day. Have to get serious again Before all my improvements or lost.

My constant battle 😉
  • TomFit18

You got this....
  • TomFit18
    I think I better walk soon....i think its going to be a wet afternoon!
  • mikeybrabes
    mikeybrabes Posts: 12 Member
    Just turned 55 here been working on this for about 4 years now lost 24 lbs
  • forestfreek
    Just turned 55 here been working on this for about 4 years now lost 24 lbs

That’s awesome 😊
    Welcome!
  • RockingRican
    Off I go on long run today.. see everybody later!!🏃‍♂️
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Good morning everyone! Have a great day! 😊☀️
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    6 hours till my place is filled with 6 year olds, pizza, cake, and ice cream. LOL Got my meals for the day already planned out so I don't stuff myself with grease. So ready to see the little one's face when we give him his dinosaur stuff for his gifts! He loves dinos and we got a bunch of books from a yard sale where another kid had "outgrown" his books and moved on as he got older. There is even a HUGE paneled thing for his wall with all the time eras on it. Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    @AliNouveau - good morning when you get here..lol. What are your plans for your birthday, gal??🎉. I know it lands on Father’s Day but hopefully you’re stealing part of the day for you!💜

Hey happy weekend
    Well today for my birthday eve I'll be taking the boy to get a father's day card. I think tomorrow morning I'll make up cinnamon buns for hubs and then I'm not sure. Eat cake of course. It the weather stays nice I think we'll go to the zoo today
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    hahaha Have a great birthday tomorrow Ali!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    6 hours till my place is filled with 6 year olds, pizza, cake, and ice cream. LOL Got my meals for the day already planned out so I don't stuff myself with grease. So ready to see the little one's face when we give him his dinosaur stuff for his gifts! He loves dinos and we got a bunch of books from a yard sale where another kid had "outgrown" his books and moved on as he got older. There is even a HUGE paneled thing for his wall with all the time eras on it. Have a great Saturday everyone!

Oh man I could send you dinosaur stuff have fun
  • forestfreek
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Hey happy weekend
    Well today for my birthday eve I'll be taking the boy to get a father's day card. I think tomorrow morning I'll make up cinnamon buns for hubs and then I'm not sure. Eat cake of course. It the weather stays nice I think we'll go to the zoo today

The zoo sounds like fun. Hope the weather is better your way than mine!
    What kind of bday cake will you be having?

• RockingRican
    it5mk0duhe4k.jpg

My run; my pace. Nice running weather.. cloudy and mid 60s.