New here need some advice!

Hey everyone im new to MFP looking for some advice what's the best scales to use for home weighing? In my area (uk) boots no longer have the scales 😭, looking to loose 2ibs a week so any advice for C def would be great as i start the gym next week too so hoping to shift 4stone 😊 was currently on SW 2 months and haven't Lost 1 stone yet and starting to think it isn't for me and CC might be...many thanks 😊

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    All of that^^
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Agreed. I spent too much money on fancy scales and all the bells and whistles I paid extra for go completely unused.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    I have an old school mechanical scale that works just fine and weighs accurately. I think it was $9
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    I use a Walmart digital scale that has a setting to store weights and tracks up and down shifts day to day. I think it was $25 . It gives BMI, water and muscle weight
  • racheerach22
    racheerach22 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you everyone for your replys , I'm 5ft 8 , 16st 10ibs I will see about getting scales that just do weight and not all the fancy stuff lol sorry for late reply as i didn't get notifications saying that i got replys lol!