Looking for friends—especially school staff!

Hi, all—
I’d like to have a few more friends to follow along with via my newsfeed!

Right now, I’m slowing losing and ideally will be losing about 70 pounds more, but I really struggle with the changes in schedule I have as a teacher—summers are more free, and I have to look at eating differently than I do during the school year, when there’s no time for anything :) If you’re living through the same kind of “struggle,” you know what I mean!

I’ll follow you if you want to reply here!

Replies

• KristiCee67
    KristiCee67 Posts: 71 Member
    I’m a teacher and happy to support you!
  • tiedejul
    tiedejul Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks! Adding you!
  • tiedejul
    tiedejul Posts: 8 Member
    I’m a teacher and happy to support you!
    BTW, LOVE the hair color in your profile photo!
  • LanaJ09
    LanaJ09 Posts: 3 Member
    Same struggle here! I do great with exercising in the summer, but fall off track and gain weight during the school year.
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 689 Member
    Not a teacher - would love to follow you! And - I am looking for the same and finding it hard to find people to respond to my request to connect. I like connecting with people who have had success and who struggle - and I mean that to be inclusive. This *is* a struggle, no matter how much weight I lose, no matter how much time goes by, it's never easy. I'm embracing that it's difficult and learning from times when I slip up. I lost big years ago and kept most of it off....but I continually go back and forth within a 50 pound range. So anyway, approaching my 50 day streak for my second MFP adventure and my (100th) start on the Freakin' Fifty.

Any takers? I'm not trying to just build numbers, I just need more support - and I want to give support to more people. =>

Have a great Saturday!
  • Mosiemens
    Mosiemens Posts: 7 Member
    I'm a teacher and I'd love an accountability person !
  • swiftgirlm
    swiftgirlm Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I work at a high school and have the same work schedule with summers off. I'm starting to track again and would love to support you in your goals as I work on mine!

I'm 5'3" and 169 lbs. my goal is to end up around the 125 mark so I've got 45 to go!
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    I am the district nurse for a local preK-12th grade school. I definitely struggle with the schedule change, too! Would love to connect!
  • jhuguez
    jhuguez Posts: 15 Member
    I’m a teacher and have all the same difficulties with schedules, not to mention special events at school (food everywhere in December and May). I’d love to have some teachers in my support circle. Feel free to add me!