Bananas and fruit sugar in general?

13»

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Do what makes you feel good and works for YOU!
    I used to eat a lot of bananas, I stopped about a month or two ago. I did change my foods and pay attention to sugar because of several health reasons. Anxiety, fungal infections, digestive and imbalance. I feel like a new person with elimination of sugar- however this is recent. Higher carbs worked for a long time,.not now.
    Listen to your body, do what makes you happy!

Please explain the Woo.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,889 Member
    I used to eat a lot of bananas, I stopped about a month or two ago. I did change my foods and pay attention to sugar because of several health reasons. Anxiety, fungal infections, digestive and imbalance. I feel like a new person with elimination of sugar- however this is recent. Higher carbs worked for a long time,.not now.

Please explain the Woo.

People misuse the Woo reaction all the time. I would be annoyed if I shared my personal experience and it got woo'd.

Years back, my mother was also able to alleviate a health condition by drastically reducing dairy and added sugar for a time.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Please explain the Woo.

People misuse the Woo reaction all the time. I would be annoyed if I shared my personal experience and it got woo'd.

Years back, my mother was also able to alleviate a health condition by drastically reducing dairy and added sugar for a time.

Thank you for this. I am talking from true experience. Its not just having sugar, it was not having nearly enough healthy fats and omegas. I am not advocating, selling or trying to convince anything. I
    Clearly stated we are all unique, do what works for you. I ate tons of ( healthy) carbs for years- 1,2 or more bananas a day, yams, oats, etc
    It started not working for my body. I simply traded avocado for bananas, etc.
    I already decided after my last few postings I am not going to do any forums because too many people take things in unintended ways. There is so much negativity, criticism, non support or fellow sharing without backlash
    . So I am being " woo" for telling my true experience. Ksasma2001, thanksfor the quote and happy to hear about your mom finding healing!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Sugar only matters if that's all you eat.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png