Would you rather have a maid, a personal chef, or a chauffeur?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I want a wardrobe worker. Someone to collect the dirty laundry and then sort, wash, dry, sort, fold, and put away everything-including socks. He should also organize closets, getting rid of worn or ill-fitting items, etc.

@your_future_ex_wife

He ?

so... are you now scheduling interviews ?
  • vickster1955
    vickster1955 Posts: 1 Member
    A maid. No question about it. I love to cook. I'm a horrible passenger. I've never actually enjoyed cleaning.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I want a wardrobe worker. Someone to collect the dirty laundry and then sort, wash, dry, sort, fold, and put away everything-including socks. He should also organize closets, getting rid of worn or ill-fitting items, etc.

@your_future_ex_wife

He ?

so... are you now scheduling interviews ?

It’s just a pronoun. I could have used they if I were a grammar progressive.

But for poops and giggles, tell me about your fluff and fold. 😁
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    I love doing all 3, so I guess a chef so that I could learn from her/him and improve my culinary skills before firing them.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    oh i want a maid. i work 2 jobs and have 3 dogs. my house needs help. i need help
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Cooking is the devil. A chef for sure
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Just because the forums are usually dead on the weekends.

So I’m simply trying to spark some conversation.

Personal chef!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    a masseuse.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Can't I just take all 3?
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    A maid for sure. I can always have wine and cheese for dinner. and I like to drive :) But a maid would be perfect!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    maid/housekeeper. We used to have one that came every couple of weeks and then we'd just have to surface clean and tidy up in between. It was great, but we had to cut back on some expenses when we moved.

I enjoy cooking and don't mind driving so I don't need a PC or a chauffeur.
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Chef. Cleaning and screaming at other people that can't drive burns more of my calories than cooking. :D
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Can't I just take all 3?

It sounds glorious, but then again (being completely honest) the people that I do know that have that kind of privilege tend to have an attitude of entitlement. Which doesn’t wash well with me.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    A maid for sure. I can always have wine and cheese for dinner. and I like to drive :) But a maid would be perfect!

Mmm, wine and cheese sounds yummy right about now.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Can't I just take all 3?

It sounds glorious, but then again (being completely honest) the people that I do know that have that kind of privilege tend to have an attitude of entitlement. Which doesn’t wash well with me.

But Jenny! Think of all the time I’d have to serve the community! The great philanthropic works I could accomplish!

Or I could begin my charity at home I suppose.

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Maid. I love to cook and drive.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Maid! My house is filthy because I never prioritize cleaning.
  • nataliecg926
    nataliecg926 Posts: 82 Member
    Maid for sure. I am too picky for a chef, they would hate me lol, and I would probably hate their food.
    I hate cleaning, but I like/don't mind driving myself, I like to be in control there.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    I have some variation of all 3 of these, 🙈 because living in certain places outside of America in the world these things are a lot more affordable. I have someone come clean my house every Sunday for about 5 hours, everything from floors to laundry to dishes, for $40 a week. I don't own a car but take Ubers everywhere because they are $2-$5 a ride. And I get healthy lunch delivered every day by a private chef who has a lunch delivery service for $20 a week including delivery.

Of the 3, maid is probably the most helpful, because I am a really terrible cleaner. But not having to drive anywhere sure is nice too.

• thveal
    thveal Posts: 13 Member
    Maid. I do most of the cleaning in my house so maid for sure