The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    I've been lurking around here for a few days, because y'all are pretty entertaining! Thought I'd better say "hi" before the lurking got too weird. And there was talk of both coffee and bacon...yum...
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Welcome OkieGina!! Coffee, Bacon and Rum! Lol
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    zz6p8g0wrh5g.jpg

Now that’s a drink
  • RockingRican
    zz6p8g0wrh5g.jpg

Now that’s a drink

Taste like heaven!
  • handyrunner
    zz6p8g0wrh5g.jpg

Now that’s a drink

Taste like heaven!

I bet
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    zz6p8g0wrh5g.jpg

Now that’s a drink

Question - would you eat the bacon first or wait and allow it to soak up the rum and THEN eat it?
    I’d take it out and slap it on a bun with cheese and meat. But then you’re talking to a girl that idolizes Baconators.

• forestfreek
    OkieGina wrote: »
    I've been lurking around here for a few days, because y'all are pretty entertaining! Thought I'd better say "hi" before the lurking got too weird. And there was talk of both coffee and bacon...yum...
    Welcome😊
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I don't understand the bacon drink garnish. Some bacon trends go too far for me
  • forestfreek
    Good morning afternoon
    Hope you all have a good one today! I'm on my 5th coffee, it's nearly 2pm here :s
    Impressive!

• StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 294 Member
    zz6p8g0wrh5g.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=9734413

• danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Hello all, 44 here and looking for some folks to chat with and stay motivated.
  • handyrunner
    zz6p8g0wrh5g.jpg

Now that’s a drink

Question - would you eat the bacon first or wait and allow it to soak up the rum and THEN eat it?
    I’d take it out and slap it on a bun with cheese and meat. But then you’re talking to a girl that idolizes Baconators.
    zz6p8g0wrh5g.jpg

Now that’s a drink

They aren’t quite as good as when they first came out.. but still yummy
  • RockingRican
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Is not just garnish... this drink is called
    Hogstorm: bacon infused Goslings Rum, ginger liqueur, ginger beer, bacon. I dont understand the lime garnish in a mojito.. but sure I love the drink.. but with this one you can actually eat the garnish! LOL
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Is not just garnish... this drink is called
    Hogstorm: bacon infused Goslings Rum, ginger liqueur, ginger beer, bacon. I dont understand the lime garnish in a mojito.. but sure I love the drink.. but with this one you can actually eat the garnish! LOL

ya the whole bacon thing is just overdone in my mind. Time to move onto the next trend. haha Ginger beer, rum and lime is delicious I make that often
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me too (I'm 41 - how did I get so old???) I am just starting up (again). I lost about 20 pounds just tracking and exercising about 4 years ago, then life got incredibly busy and the pounds came back (and then some). SO now I'm giving it another go, thinking of taking of an Atkins approach this time. Any thoughts? Thanks everyone!
  • forestfreek
    Mr_Death13 wrote: »
    Hey yall I'm asking for up lifting thoughts and prayers
    Back around in May I was involved in a car accident. Since then I've been suffering from I feel like short term memory loss. I feel like I'm repeating stuff that I've already done but not sure if I actually did them. Ugh it's really frustrating.
    I plan on going to my Doctor and getting looked at this Friday.

Prayers, good vibes and hugs going out to you. Hope you get some answers on Friday 💜

• AliNouveau
    Hey fellow middle agers....were planning a trip to California this year and I'll have about a week to spend with my boy while hubs is partaking in a conference. Anyone have any info regarding Sacramento and area?
  • AliNouveau
    Mr_Death13 wrote: »
    Hey yall I'm asking for up lifting thoughts and prayers
    Back around in May I was involved in a car accident. Since then I've been suffering from I feel like short term memory loss. I feel like I'm repeating stuff that I've already done but not sure if I actually did them. Ugh it's really frustrating.
    I plan on going to my Doctor and getting looked at this Friday.

good luck hope you find a resolution